This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 - Fell

Topic » Tribal Council 7 - Fell

4527 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to your first tribal as a newly shuffled tribe, come on in and take a seat.The pillage twist is still in effect so somebody will miss out on tribal tonight. Please mail me your votes ASAP (you can send 2 options if nobody has been kidnapped by the time you vote), if you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote.
Post your name for questions about the game and the days events.
4527 days 18 hours ago
teamjacz
teamjacz
4527 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
team, a close challenge today. What are your thoughts on the new tribes. Is one tribe stronger than the other or are they fairly evenly matched?
4527 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
Please help me and plus and comment here
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/smiley20/2398805/sparta
4527 days 17 hours ago
Pedlick44
Ped.
4527 days 17 hours ago
bingo21
Pedlick, this tribe is made up of 3 Syke members, 2 Ghyll and 1 Keld. Is voting based on these old lines or keeping the tribe strong? Do you feel safe knowing you have 2 members from your old tribe around?
4527 days 15 hours ago
Pedlick44
I honestly am not sure anymore. Ever since the new tribes, things haven't been the same.
4527 days 15 hours ago
hinata0014
Scaur tribe wants to kidnap Pedlick
4527 days 8 hours ago
NicholasDavies
im gunna be voted out:/
4527 days 6 hours ago
Comando666
cali
4527 days 6 hours ago
NicholasDavies
what
4527 days 6 hours ago
Comando666
we wanna kidnap Caliboy
4527 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Ok the majority of people have mailed me selecting Pedlick to kidnap. Pedlick you cannot be voted out and will not vote.
4527 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
I have received all the votes and will read them now.
4527 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and wishes to play it now would be the time
4527 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Once the votes are read the decision is final. The person with the most votes will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!