This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 19 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 19 - Naimhde

4530 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. Come on in and take a seat.

We'll now bring in the members of the jury: GabCo, Aerothunder, Spinner, Kikorus, Johnoliver, BENLINUS, Sarge and Leacroft voted out last tribal council.

Milk has individual immunity and as such you cannot vote for him tonight. Message me your votes ASAP. PYN for questions
4530 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
Well, congrats for being Sole Survivor Milk.
4530 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, think you have any chance of beating Milk in the final tribal?
4530 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
I don't think I've won Tyler

maybe but anything could happen. I don't want to be cocky or anything... but i don't want low self esteem... lol

I'm just happy i made the end
4530 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk*
4530 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Milk, last vote you talked about loyalty. Is tonight about loyalty or who you can best win against?
4530 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, think you have any chance of beating Milk in the final tribal?

No, unless if Milk takes me and I say the right words to the jury, I do not have a chance.
4530 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, annoyed that such a minor slip up may have costed you the game?
4530 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Milk, do you think this is your game to lose now?
4530 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk, last vote you talked about loyalty. Is tonight about loyalty or who you can best win against?

Well I can't really say if I can win against either of them. You never know what the jury has in store for you...

Loyalty is loyalty, Tyler, Gaia and I have had an f3 deal since Ben's elimination. I know Gaia and Tyler had a f2 deal and I was okay with that because I didn't expect to win these 2 last immunities or even survive the vote against sarge when Tyler wouldn't talk to me.

I have been as loyal as I can be in this game, not backstabbing anybody once and playing a great hero game :P

This decision isn't strategical because you don't know who you can beat, it isn't loyalty because even if I bring one of them to f2 which I didn't have a f2 deal with, the other one will be sad even though we also didn't have an f2 deal.

I'm not sure what I'm going to base my vote on yet.
4530 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, annoyed that such a minor slip up may have costed you the game?

Is it that obvious? xD

I should have had that challenge.
4530 days 10 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk, do you think this is your game to lose now?

I don't know. This is anybody's game to lose from day 1. So in a way yes, it always has been, but it is also one for me to win, being the underdog and last Mackay standing and being targeted since we merged I was an unlikely finalist, but I pushed and proved everyone wrong
4530 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Milk, do you try and count how the jury may vote in your head. You got some people offside by voting out lea?
4530 days 10 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, you vocalised not having received any votes the entire game a few tribals ago. Worried this may work against you?
4530 days 10 hours ago
TylerKeith
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h186/tykef1995/really.jpg

I posted this in the challenge but I don't know if you saw it.
4530 days 10 hours ago
Leacroft
*looks at the 3 remaining players*
:)

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!