This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fallen Comrades Ceremony

Topic » Fallen Comrades Ceremony

4530 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome Milk, Gaia and Tyler. Here you will remember those who have passed and made your survivor experience. Please write a short piece about each of the eliminated contestants.
4530 days 16 hours ago
johnoliver96
Mine must be very long and I  legit serious about this 3 paragraphs AT LEAST or I wont vote for you
4530 days 16 hours ago
bingo21
20th: Sandman
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
19th: Joel092292
4530 days 15 hours ago
johnoliver96
they are prob wrting a big paragraph for me
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
18th: Gustawind
4530 days 15 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'll just put all of mine in one post.
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
17th: Bclrockschamp
ok i got 17th due to the others. if it wasnt for my stupid tribe, i would of made merge. Clearly idk who will win, but whoever wins will be happy, while i enjoy 17th. Well I hope whoever wins gets a good win. Bcl Out!
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
16th: Soiyer
Well, you guys got me. I fell ill, and you took the opportunity to get out a threat. Good job. I hate you all but good job. Bdreezy you are a petty bitch and you better pray you're never in a game with me again. I've never met a bigger snake. Don't worry, your time is coming up. I wish you the worst of luck. As for everyone, I will reutrn when I'm not coughing my brains out lol and I will be watching
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
15th: Bdreezy15
well i believe that i shoulndt have gone so early that team is just so retarded i hope they all lose and then im amazing at redemption island challenges and i lose off of true and false but i had fun doing what i did good luck sergeant
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
14th: sergeant
I played a great game this time I thought I would make it farther the reason I was voted out was because I reviled my plan to Jogo because I thought he was getting voted out and could not use it against me I was wrong that was my down fall in the game I really regret doing that and Next time I will not tell anyone my plan except the people involved in it.I really have respect for Aerothunder he is a great competitor and I thought going into that duel that I was going to win.Spinner, Benlinus and Gabco you made a mistake voting me out you would have gotten farther than in the game with me than you are going to get without me when you guys get voted out right after the merge just remember you would not be sitting where you are if you had kept me. Good Bye Scotland I will miss you see you all at the finale
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
13th: Jogo248
fuck you, i am so damn tired of going out in these fuckin cheep ass ways all because i am too damn busy with real life and whoever the dumbass host is can't seem to be patient or curtious enough to wait for me to fuckin get on. I care way to much and am too passionate about the game of survivor to let this continue to happen and i am this close to leaving tengaged for good and never coming back
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
12th: GabCo
well, i got majorly blindsided by people that should have trusted me. I didnt play as active as i hoped, and wished i had gotten farther. I think i would have heped the people that are on the bottom of the other tribes totem poll, and it is ashame that they didnt see that. Tyler, kik, have fun losing
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
11th: MMMMM
Quit
4530 days 15 hours ago
bingo21
10th: Aerothunder
this for me was a difficult game, having to juggle night shift waking up late and people flipping when really they didnt need to. People listening to idiots like gaia and john were what screwed me over in the end and i hope i come for another season so i can show these people what i can do

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!