This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 15 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 15 - Naimhde

4540 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. Come on in and take a seat. Milk has individual immunity and as such you cannot vote for him tonight. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions
4540 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia
4540 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Gaia, you mentioned last tribal that you felt you probably needed individual immunity. Worried tonight seeing as you don't have it?
4540 days 12 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler
4540 days 12 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia, you mentioned last tribal that you felt you probably needed individual immunity. Worried tonight seeing as you don't have it?

Nope. Im not worried tonight Bingo.
4540 days 12 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk :)
4540 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
lea
4540 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, 4 former Chattan, 2 former MacKay you have to be feeling safe tonight right?
4540 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Milk, with that win you now have the most individual immunity wins this season (2) do you think you may start to be viewed as a challenge threat?
4540 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Lea, do you think tonight's vote will be just as tight as the last one?
4540 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Gaia, how surprised would you be if you were sent home tonight?
4540 days 12 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, 4 former Chattan, 2 former MacKay you have to be feeling safe tonight right?

I mean you can never be sure you're safe in a game like this with out immunity, but honestly, I do feel safe tonight.
4540 days 12 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, what are you basing your vote on tonight?
4540 days 11 hours ago
Leacroft
Lea, do you think tonight's vote will be just as tight as the last one?
I don't know honestly. ALOT can happen but I am just hoping that I can live to see another day. That is my main objective to try and take this one step at a time instead of getting ahead of myself
4540 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, what are you basing your vote on tonight?

Tonight, I'm going to base my vote on floaters, people who don't necessarily deserve to be here, people who havent really contributed to the game.
4540 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
4/6 votes

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!