This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 13 - Naimhde

4545 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. Come on in and take a seat. John has individual immunity and as such you cannot vote for him. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions
4545 days 14 hours ago
johnoliver96
john
4545 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
John, think you needed immunity tonight? 4 individual challenges 4 different winners, do you think this is a testament to the strength of the cast?
4545 days 14 hours ago
aerothunder
aero
4545 days 14 hours ago
Leacroft
Leacroft
4545 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
Yes it is! I love immunity and I feel great to have it because I dont have to worry
4545 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
And this cast is super strong aero and milk put up a strong fight
4545 days 13 hours ago
aerothunder
thats what i come here to do as i said at the start its all to play for
4545 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Aero, you got the last question right seconds before Milk, preventing a tie. Do you think Milk might be annoyed about this, do you think this will increase your standing with john?
4545 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
Leacroft, you were probably the most visibly annoyed after last nights tribal council. Are you still angry?
4545 days 13 hours ago
aerothunder
they are both jackasses in my opinion, as i said i only did it for the brief chance that maybe that Q had the HI clue under it. Fact is i couldnt care less about hammonds car and last weeks milk
4545 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
John, before the last tribal the numbers appeared to be 7-3 in Chattan's Favour. What's the situation like now, is there still a feeling of two tribes anymore?
4545 days 13 hours ago
bingo21
be back shortly to ask more questions in the meantime.

How has Sarge's elimination changed the game. Did it bring back the harsh reality that in this game unless you have immunity you're never 100% safe?
4545 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
Leacroft, you were probably the most visibly annoyed after last nights tribal council. Are you still angry?

I am not angry as much as I am annoyed. I am at the bottom of the totem pole here! I have tried to work my way up since sarge got eliminated but I really could not. You send out a message and yu dont get a respond and it just saddens me that alot of people will not even have the balls to say Leacroft we are not voting with you tonight after I have been three so much crap in this game. I am also annoyed that people that have done nothing for themselves might once again beat me in this game and it is embarassing if that happens.
4545 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
I dont think so. I think weve gotten over that since of rivalry now because it is getting down to the individual not the team
4545 days 13 hours ago
aerothunder
no it's shown me that there are people who are willing backstab a threat, putting the whole game in jeopardy and giving the mckay wankas a shot in this game

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!