This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 12 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 12 - Naimhde

4543 days ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. Come on in and take a seat. Milk has individual immunity and as such you cannot vote for him. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions.
4543 days ago
bingo21
As BENLINUS has left tengaged he will be removed from the game and tribal will still continue as normal.
4543 days ago
bingo21
If Ben reconsiders and does infact return to tengaged he will be sent to RA arena.
4543 days ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia
4543 days ago
bingo21
Gaia, shocked at Ben's departure?
4543 days ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia, shocked at Ben's departure?

No. he got pissy, and left. He will be back. Give it a week
4543 days ago
bingo21
Open Question
With Ben leaving the numbers are 7-2. Would tonight be an opportune time to make a move?
4543 days ago
Gaiaphage
With Ben leaving the numbers are 7-2. Would tonight be an opportune time to make a move?

Maybe. It depends how you look at it.
4542 days 23 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk
4542 days 22 hours ago
Leacroft
leacroft

It is very hard to tell whether a move should be made :P
4542 days 22 hours ago
aerothunder
Aero
4542 days 22 hours ago
Milkisgood

Well i think a move will be made. With me being immune and john having an idol clue we're both pretty much safe.
4542 days 22 hours ago
aerothunder
not really i have an idol clue as well from the second immunity challenge, given my reputation for miracles, one would think i might have the idol and still get rid of the vulnerable johnoliver
4542 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
4/9 votes
4542 days 22 hours ago
aerothunder
Aero
4542 days 22 hours ago
bingo21
The last two tribals players have been almost positive that an idol will be played. What are the thoughts on an idol front tonight?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!