This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 11 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 11 - Naimhde

4544 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome to tribal council. Come on in and take a seat. Aero has individual immunity as as such you cannot vote for him. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions.
4544 days 7 hours ago
aerothunder
aero
4544 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
sarge
4544 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Aero, think you needed immunity tonight?
4544 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Sarge, do you think tonight will be a straightforward vote?
4544 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
Do I think it will straightforward vote...hmmm.  I have faith in the old Chattan tribe that we will vote all the same way again tonight.
4544 days 7 hours ago
aerothunder
its the tribal after i threw the former mckay under a bus, if one of them had a HI at this point and played it right saved there guy and voted for me, then im off to redemption, so looking at all the possibilities id say i did
4544 days 7 hours ago
bingo21
Open Question:

Do you think today's challenge provides insight into the game in terms of the pecking order? Anybody concerned after the way the challenge played out?
4544 days 7 hours ago
sarge455
I dont think the way the challenge played out determined any pecking order. Everyone was firing on all different people.
4544 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia
4544 days 7 hours ago
aerothunder
the way i played the challenge was to get the old mckay out first then focus on those with the least tiles, and i timed it right on several occasions to keep my tile count at 5 most of the time
4544 days 7 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Do you think today's challenge provides insight into the game in terms of the pecking order? Anybody concerned after the way the challenge played out?

I was just attacking McKay
4544 days 7 hours ago
johnoliver96
john
4544 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith
I'm here! (:
4544 days 7 hours ago
TylerKeith

I was focusing on mackay first, then just fired at different people. (:
4544 days 7 hours ago
johnoliver96

I dunno wasnt at the challenge

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!