This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Fucking hates sheep

Topic » Fucking hates sheep

4544 days 13 hours ago
aerothunder
you guys are worse than sheep you are dumb stupid incompetent snakes who  have suddenly realised that you cant win everyone over and gone: we are screwed PANIC! PANIC! PANIC! now your claiming that move was not done in blind stupid terror, it was perfectly sober stupid terror.
I made it perfectly clear when i was voted out, that because i am a quiet person because i dont tend to talk when i dont need to people get the wrong idea and misplace their trust, I said that i had no hard feelings and if i get back im sticking to my guns. Plus Im awesome at individual challenges i play to win and nothing more
4544 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
ya but they voted you out not cause ur silent cause ur not part of teh core alliance big differnence buk oh
4544 days 13 hours ago
johnoliver96
and to be honest you are just a fucking coward.
4544 days 13 hours ago
aerothunder
no they clearly said in that tribal that coming up to merge they were getting rid of those they couldnt trust, and that was a fair reason if you ask me and you calling me a sheep, i must be a wolf in sheeps clothing if i can gain your trust get who you were voting for and then snuff that chance out like spinner's torch and yours soon enough
4544 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
john why must every damn season you try and sabotage me with things you do not know. I fucking lost last season because YOU CALLING EVERYONE MY SHEEP! YOU SINGLE HANDIDLY COST ME THE GAME! AND NOW WHEN I MAKE NO DECISIONS I STILL A RUNNING THE GAME IT MAKES NO SENSE! I dont see why you are telling people from our tribe to join you guys because
1. If they did join you they most likely would have been eliminated faster then if we were even THINKING to eliminate them which we were not. Because our tribe has been straight up with eachother from the get go.
and 2. Why would they join you guys when you are basically making them out to look weak. You make it seem like you know more then they do when it comes to what our tribe decides and your basically threatning them to flip to your side. every time your in majority YOU DONT GO MESSING WITH other ppls games geez.
4544 days 12 hours ago
aerothunder
John you need to shut up, or youll more than likely cost yourself games in the future
4544 days 12 hours ago
johnoliver96
and guess what lea my points were vaild so you can shut up and kiss my tribes ass
4544 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
no your tribe is already behind ours in numbers you guys are in the best position to kiss ours ;)
4544 days 12 hours ago
johnoliver96
LEA I TOLD YOU I DONT KISS ASS I AM VOTING YOUR BOYFRIEND SARGE TONIGHT DONT MAKE ME CHANGE IT TO YOU
4544 days 12 hours ago
aerothunder

:LEA GET THE TABLES
*lea and i do the 3d on johnoliver*
OH MAH SISTER TESTIFY
4544 days 12 hours ago
Leacroft
WELL GUESS WHAT HONEY I DONT KISS ASS EITHER WHAT YOUR FUCKING POINT! You have voted me already I know how it feels john.
4544 days 12 hours ago
aerothunder
hey lea why dont we take it out of his hands and just shove his head up oh i dont know shayyybayy's ass

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!