This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10 - Naimhde

Topic » Tribal Council 10 - Naimhde

4544 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Welcome all to your first tribal council as a newly merged tribe. Come on in and take a seat. Sarge has individual immunity as as such you cannot vote for him. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions.
4544 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Sarge the first winner of individual immunity, how does it feel?
4544 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
It feels great to have the first immunity. At least get to stick around one more day in the game...Yippee!!
4544 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia
4544 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler
4544 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Gaia, Chattan came into the merge with a 6-5 advantage against MacKay. Throw in Aerothunder and it's either 7-5 or 6-6. Is aerothunder's vote heavily sought after at the moment?
4544 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Tyler, today you are guaranteed a better finish then way back in Djibouti. How do you feel about this?
4544 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
john :(
4544 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia, Chattan came into the merge with a 6-5 advantage against MacKay. Throw in Aerothunder and it's either 7-5 or 6-6. Is aerothunder's vote heavily sought after at the moment?

It may be wanted by both tribes. Or just one. We will have to see.
4544 days 20 hours ago
sarge455
Yes, we came into the merge with numbers. But, this crazy game who knows where loyalties actually lie. I am hoping our tribe will stay tight.
4544 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
John, being a former MacKay member are you worried at the moment. We've seen before whole tribes decimated at the merge by the tribe with the larger numbers do you think this will happen here?
4544 days 20 hours ago
johnoliver96
John, being a former MacKay member are you worried at the moment. We've seen before whole tribes decimated at the merge by the tribe with the larger numbers do you think this will happen here?

This is quite possible :( thats why I put the sad face but ya never know. Personally I want to take out big fish and allot of them are on the otehr tribe :/
4544 days 20 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Can I have another question?
4544 days 20 hours ago
Milkisgood
Milk
4544 days 20 hours ago
TylerKeith
Tyler, today you are guaranteed a better finish then way back in Djibouti. How do you feel about this?

Haha, I'm happy, but I'm still worried.
4544 days 20 hours ago
bingo21
Gaia, the first tribal after the merge is there any talk of hidden immunity idols?

Milk, disappointed you weren't able to win today's challenge?

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!