This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 8 - Chattan

4550 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Come on in and take a seat. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions.
4550 days 1 hour ago
MMMMM
hi :)
4550 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia
4550 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
MMMMM - Do you think you're on the chopping block for not submitting a score?

Gaia - What are your thoughts on the challenge. Some interesting events and accusations of cheating?
4550 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia - What are your thoughts on the challenge. Some interesting events and accusations of cheating?

The challlenge was fun. But cheating? I am dissapointed in whoever cheated. We don't need to cheat to win guys. We can win fairly. Bingo, you know me. I'm not one for cheating. So I'm dissapointed. But I still don't see how they cheated :S. Maybe it's possible to get that high of a score. I think Chattan should get reward too. But you're the host, so idc :)
4550 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
sarge
4550 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
I am curious how a person could cheat on a game like that too? Makes no sense to me.
4550 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
@Gaia, it's a very difficult situation so I had to go with what I believed to be the fairest option.
4550 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Sarge, do you believe they cheated?
4550 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
Gaia, after tonight the tribes will be level once more. With that in mind how important is tonights vote?
4550 days 1 hour ago
sarge455
Sarge, do you believe they cheated?

I am not going to say one way or the other. It looks fishy but who knows could be true score. Just dont like the shakedown that is happening right now and because it effects our tribe. Other team immediately said we cheated.
4550 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia, after tonight the tribes will be level once more. With that in mind how important is tonights vote?

Very important. But merge is also soon. So that affects my vote as well. Who's holding this tribe back. Who will flip at merge.
4550 days 1 hour ago
MMMMM
MMMMM - Do you think you're on the chopping block for not submitting a score?

I did sumbit a score but you didnt want to take it and said it was too late :(
4550 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
MMMMM - do you think knowing the deadline you should have got your score in earlier?

Gaia - so there's players in your mind who will flip come merge?

Sarge - frustrated you couldn't compete in today's challenge?
4550 days 1 hour ago
bingo21
2/7 votes
4550 days 1 hour ago
Gaiaphage
Gaia - so there's players in your mind who will flip come merge?

Yes. One in particular, and I think they're going tonight.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!