This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 4 - Chattan

Topic » Tribal Council 4 - Chattan

4555 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Come on in and take a seat. Message me your votes ASAP. If you possess a hidden immunity idol and wish to play it let me know with your vote. PYN for questions.
4555 days 6 hours ago
aerothunder
Aerothunder
4555 days 6 hours ago
Kikorus
Kikorus
4555 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Aerothunder & Kikorus do you guys feel safe seeing you both submitted a flag?
4555 days 6 hours ago
MMMMM
MMMMM
4555 days 6 hours ago
aerothunder
I do feel safe i partook in the challenge even tho i have no artistic fibres in my body, and i just tried my best ya know.
4555 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
MMMMM - The challenges continue to go back and forth between the two tribes. Is their any feeling that 1 tribe is superior?
4555 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Aerothunder, earlier today your rival quit what are your thoughts on this?
4555 days 6 hours ago
Kikorus
i feel save i sybmed i flag i realy like it , and we need to win immunity and for that we need to get read of inactivities
4555 days 6 hours ago
aerothunder
i thought it was interesting, but it does mean that whem im eliminated from the tribe i face no resistance going to redemption
4555 days 6 hours ago
bingo21
Kikorus, last time you played you missed out on merge and finished 13th, what is your goal in this game?
4555 days 6 hours ago
Kikorus
i realy want to make merge
4555 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
2/9 votes
4555 days 5 hours ago
bingo21
Last tribal you voted out bdreezy. Does it worry any of you that he survived his sword battle and is now on redemption island?
4555 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
Leacroft
4555 days 4 hours ago
sarge455
hey guys.

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!