This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rivalry Arena

Topic » Rivalry Arena

4561 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
The Callanish Standing Stones have become the site of an arena, The Arena of Rivalry. When a player is voted out, they will enter battle with their rival in a "Sword Battle" at Rivalry Arena.

The way a sword battle works is as follows: Beginning with the "Voted Out" player, rivals alternate between striking their opponent and defending attacks. Based on a first to 5 scoring system, a player must choose a section to either strike or defend. They have 3 choices in this matter: Head, Torso or Legs. The first player to successfully strike their rival 5 times wins the battle.

If the player "Voted Out" wins the battle, they will head to Redemption Island to await an opponent. If they lose this battle, however, they will be eliminated without ever going to Redemption Island.
4561 days 11 hours ago
bingo21
Sandman, you will face off against Soiyer in a Sword Battle. The two of you must agree on a time to face off. Please post here what times you can make a battle from 6pm EST - 12pm EST.
4560 days 22 hours ago
sandman43
8 is good 4 me
4560 days 20 hours ago
soiyer
8 it is
4560 days 19 hours ago
sandman43
well... Due to my mother's orders... I have to withdraw from this game. I'm goin through a hard time atm and i must bè there for my friends and family. I hope you guys can understand
4560 days 19 hours ago
sandman43
well... Due to my mother's orders... I have to withdraw from this game. I'm goin through a hard time atm and i must bè there for my friends and family. I hope you guys can understand
4560 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
o.O this was an epic battle
4560 days 19 hours ago
aerothunder
IKR THIS IS BULLSHIT, I CAME TO SEE SOMEONE GET KILLED
4560 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
well I mean the other tribe members are still here :)
*picks up sword*
4560 days 19 hours ago
sandman43
oh, so if ur dad just died, u put a online game over family?
4560 days 18 hours ago
Milkisgood
*Picks up a sword*

THIS IS FOR VOTING ME OFF LAST SEASON *Swings at Leas torso*

THIS IS FOR NOT VOTING SARGE OFF AS SOON AS I RETURNED TO THE GAME LIKE YOU PROMISED YOU WOULD *Swings at Leas legs*

AND THIS IS FOR TRUSTING SARGE! *Swings at Leas Head*

There :D
4560 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
This challenge isn't till 8

Sand, so sorry to hear that. If you need to quit/reschedule/whatever just let me know.
4560 days 18 hours ago
bingo21
If both sand and soiyer are here we can start now if they want. Let me know and I will message everyone their chatzy links
4560 days 18 hours ago
sandman43
I can't continue with this game. I have to be there 4 my family
4560 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
no one said that sandman.
But I am so sorry about that news. :((((
4560 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
Hopefully you feel better soon and your family can pull through these times

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!