This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

3118 days 14 hours ago
BeastBoy
Yo
3118 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
Today will test how well you know your eliminated contestants as I post a snippet of their final words and you mail me who said what.
7 of the players who were voted out sent in final words. I'll post a list of those final words and you need to mail me a set of answers. You must send in an answer to every set of final words in the same post i.e. your must mail me a list of 7 answers.
I'll respond with which are correct and which are incorrect.
First person to get all the answers correct in the same mail wins immunity.
Any questions?
3118 days 14 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Got it ;)
3118 days 14 hours ago
BeastBoy
So this is a speed game ??
3118 days 14 hours ago
Writinglegend
nope
3118 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
So this is a speed game ??

In some ways but with only 7 sets of final words it takes logic and knowledge of the game as well.
3118 days 14 hours ago
smackdownisblue
here
3118 days 14 hours ago
BeastBoy
Alright let's start :) GL walker and writing :)
3118 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
Be patient as I'll respond as fast as I can in the order i receive your mail.
3118 days 14 hours ago
BeastBoy
And smack !
3118 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
Survivors Ready...GO!

1. I'm just really upset that I couldn't at least merge in one of Tengaged's most popular Survivor series. I flopped in Suitman's and I flopped here too. It's maddening. I seem to do better in the less popular group games tbh. I hope that I get another shot someday.
2. Well, let's just say I got myself out. I did it because there was no chance of me winning the tiebreaker.
3. Damn it! I thought I had it. Aww man it really does suck to get betrayed by the people you put 100% trust into and to have that happen twice by them is pretty devastating but I'm not mad cause its a game and there is no reason too.
4. I really loved playing this season with my tribe even tho we kept losing I always believed we could turn it around.
5. Well I got played I guess I shouldn't have tryed to make moves to quick but I got a feeling people are going to get what they deserve that's it.
6. I am not surprised to be out, I put in 0 effort and have only myself to blame :)
7. i cant say i loved my time in there because there was no time to love, but anyway thats all, i cant write a monstrous statement because my life in the game was so short, so BYE BYE BITCHEZZZZ
3118 days 14 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Kk
3118 days 14 hours ago
Walkerbait27
U2 beast
3118 days 14 hours ago
bingo21
This could end quickly or we could be here for a while, it all depends.
3118 days 14 hours ago
BeastBoy
Bingo can there be multiple answers or no

open group

Survivor Tuvalu

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!