This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode Two | Renewal

Topic » Episode Two | Renewal

3341 days 11 hours ago
DanieleD
*hears the attackers start to walk off*
^Just wait...for a while...until you are sure they are gone^
3341 days 11 hours ago
Hudspith
i hunt i box keep myself fit you
3341 days 10 hours ago
Rain848
I hunt also Im pretty proficient with a bow and you box that's awesome also
3341 days 10 hours ago
DanieleD
*leans back against the wall, taking quiet breaths*
3341 days 10 hours ago
awesome2210
- Looks at my leg -
     ^ Damn thing..^
3341 days 10 hours ago
DanieleD
*loosens my grip on the flashlight and stands up, no longer hearing anyone and peaks around the corner, seeing no one and makes my way back toward the hospital, hugging the wall*
3341 days 10 hours ago
DanieleD
*walks back into the hospital*
^Don't say anything...not tonight.^
*walks into my room, sitting on the bed*
^Let everyone relax, or at least try to relax for tonight..just image TK getting all turned up again^
3341 days 10 hours ago
awesome2210
- Closes my eyes again -
3341 days 10 hours ago
DanieleD
*Daniele walks back into the hospital and the music starts playing*

*the camera goes down the hallway, showing Emerett trying restlessly to fall asleep, then exits his room focusing on a sleeping Aisling, the camera goes next door, showing Marting and Julie chatting over the food, their voices not being heard, and then camera focuses on Amy/John/Addrian, all asleep in the same room. A door opening can then be heard, Gabriel entering the building, walking into his room and laying down in bed with Daniele, both of them silent, the song making the only sound. TK then comes into focus, as he makes his way through the streets, making a bit of noise.  With TK the focus of the frame, you can see shadowy figures trailing behind him. The scene fades to black*

-- End of Episode Two | Renewal --

open group

Discover Denver

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!