This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode One - Change

Topic » Episode One - Change

3360 days 13 hours ago
DanieleD
*nods and takes another bite unsure what to say*
....How are the pancakes..?
3360 days 13 hours ago
iGoddess
(( Yeah but Colbs comes up with good one liners.. Like the big O XD ))
3360 days 13 hours ago
(LMFAO! His 1-liners are just so shocking cause you kinda can't believe he said that XD! And as for Gabriel and Miley...I can see why Gabe is acting the way he's acting. Miley just told him all this shady crap and then doesn't reveal the whole thing...#ShadyAllTheWay )
3360 days 13 hours ago
bulldoggy559
Good
*Keeps eating*
3360 days 13 hours ago
DanieleD
*takes another bite*
I added a sixthteenth of a cup too much flour.
3360 days 13 hours ago
(When is the earth gonna like die and stuff! XD ready for the shady action :D!)
3360 days 13 hours ago
DanieleD
[[ I'm writing the final scene as we speak lol ]]
3360 days 13 hours ago
Addrian
(im off too bed now goodnight guys. Dani the first epsiode was great)
3360 days 13 hours ago
(Yay and night Addrian <33)
3360 days 13 hours ago
bulldoggy559
*Laughs a little and stands up, kissing her forehead before putting his plate in the sink and walking down to her bedroom*
3360 days 13 hours ago
DanieleD
*follows him back to the bedroom and crawls back into bed, laying on my side on my side of the bed*

[[ Thanks Addrian! ]]
3360 days 13 hours ago
DanieleD
[[ Okay guys! Posting the final scene now! ]]
3360 days 13 hours ago
DanieleD
The following morning.
Day 1.
Miley and Gabriel make there way over to Janet’s house
Gabriel: So are you going to tell me what this is all about yet?
MIley: I told you, I’ll explain everything when we are safe…we aren’t safe yet…
Gabriel: I just wish you would trust me..
Miley: I do trust you, I just…I don’t have the energy to do it right now Gabriel. I’m still stressed about everything and just…I just can’t deal with right now okay? *slides my hand into his and we stay silent for the rest of the drive*

*They pull up to Janet’s house, in the suburbs no cars in sight, and confusion runs across Miley’s face, but fades quickly, not wanting to worry Gabriel*

Gabriel: Which house?
Miley: The white one..on the left here.
*he pulls into the driveway and we get out of the car, walking up, knocking, waiting a minute for an answer, getting nothing and Miley knocks again, waiting, getting nothing*

Miley: I’m going to go check things over…stay here *opens the door and slides inside, locking it behind her before Gabriel can argue*

*Miley looks around Janet’s empty house, seeing nothing and getting to the dining room, seeing a letter address with one name: Miley*

*Miley opens the letter and reads it over*

Dear Miley,
        You voted against the plan. It was five to one, and we couldn’t risk you doing something to ruin it.  We left last night and told you that we would leave in the morning. We are just trying to do what is best.

You will be forever remembered,
Tom

*the letter falls to the floor*
http://media.tumblr.com/d638b1e4b7085479843a7b5ea381eded/tumblr_mspphd6dj81qcoz2bo3_250.gif

No…no it can’t be..*runs my hands across the table, sending the decorations flying and causing a loud noise*

*Gabriel kicks in the door*
G: Dammit Miley! *rushes through the house and sees her standing motionless in the kitchen* Miley? Are you okay….?

*she slowly turns around with two vertical slashes on her wrists and Gabriel rushes to her*
G: Miley! *grabs her, holding her as she falls to the ground* Miley what did you do?!
*Miley shakes her head*
M: Its over Gabriel…no one can save me now. *tears rushing down my face* Gabriel, when I said I loved you, I didn’t mean to, but I meant it when I said it…I picked you. *blood rushes off of my fingers and Gabriel begins to panic*
G: No Miley, just- just tell me how to fix it! How can I fix this!?
M: You can’t. There is nothing anyone can do-
*a loud bang is heard throughout the world, sending  a blast of radiation that covers the entire world*
3360 days 13 hours ago
DanieleD
*plays softly in the background, setting the scene

*The camera follows the blast as it travels through Denver, watching some building crash, destroying the city and the forest.  You see family rush downstairs at the sound of the blast, voices unheard, only a high pitched ringing along with the song as the three of them huddle around each other in their basement, fear on their faces, Daniele one of them, tears streaming from her eyes. Once the blast reaches their house,  you see Daniele’s parents wince in pain and start to shake, their skin start to boil, and see Daniele screaming for help, unable to hear her as tears stream from her face, as the camera pans out, piece of the house are seen falling, and the scene of Daniele and Gabriel comes into focus*

Gabriel: Miley..
*she lays in his arms and speaks weakly*
Miley: Gabriel…go…there is a chance you will make it. That you will be immune.  I don’t want you to see me like this *her blood forming a puddle of blood on the ground*
Gabriel: No…*his face emotionless* You didn’t leave me behind…I won’t leave you.
Miley: Gabriel please…I want to be alone for this. *tears flow, as he leans down kissing her forehead*
Gabriel: I love you, Miley *he rushes out of the house as the blast reaches him as the scene fades to black and his scream can be head*

[[ The state of everyone's well being will be revealed in episode two ]]
3360 days 13 hours ago
DanieleD
-- End of Episode One | Change --

open group

Discover Denver

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!