This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 2: Flammable Jelly

Topic » Challenge 2: Flammable Jelly

4842 days 8 hours ago
Natalicious
"Okay..so who is everyone?" Blake asked. Everyone started naming off their names. "How the hell did we get here?" Trey asked. "Better question, what is this?" Quinn asked. "Well, I don't know..but I guess what we did was bad enough to kill ourselves" Christa said. "How can you be so calm?" Eric said. "I'm not, i'm just not gonna be weak and show it" Christa said. "Look, a door" Marie said. Everyone ran up to it. "I'm not opening it" Quinn said. Taylor opened up the door and a big bucket squirted everyone with some jelly substance. Everyone was stepping on glass with only a small candle in the other side of the room. "Ew! what is on me?" Marie asked. "I don't know but it got in my fucking eyes" Eric said. "Look! A little tape recorder" Taylor said and ran over to it, ignoring the glass digging through his feet. "He took it and the lights turned off and the dorr closed. "What the fuck just happened?!" Blake asked "I can't see anything" Eric said..being stubborn. "Quiet down, let's listen to the tape" Trey said.

Hello Everyone, don't be on Marie's case all the time, the reason this is your trap, is because of Trey. Trey, if you're so sick, then why do I have so many photos of you up and about? Let's put your so called illness to the test. Right now, there is a slow acting poison in your veins. The antidote is inside the safe. Unfortunatly, there is only 7 in the safe. The combination to the safe is written on the walls. Hurry up and program it in, but watch your step. And by the way, that is a flammable substance smeared on your body. So I would be careful with that candle if I were you, or all the people you've burned with your act just might have their revenge.

"Oh my god, it's not because of one reason, it's because of ALL of us!" Patrick said. "Well how will we find the combination? there's a billion numbers on the wall!" Eric asked. "I don't know but only seven of us will live" Taylor said.

Challenge:
Today you will all write me a mail on who you want to save (besides yourself) .. You will write down 3 names of who you want to save. If you get a 3, you get 3 points to save you...2 points for your second choice and 1 point for your last choice. An example is:

3- DanieleD
2- dannymulcahy
1- somethingposh

*this would be a good time to get a aliance!*
4842 days 8 hours ago
SuperPatrick
DONE :)
4842 days 8 hours ago
shililo
Done
4842 days 7 hours ago
snowflake3
DONE!
4842 days 5 hours ago
MarieEve
done
4841 days 18 hours ago
DanieleD
done :)
4841 days 9 hours ago
dannymulcahy
forgot to post done :)
4841 days 2 hours ago
tayman14
done

open group

Saw 1!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!