This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Results To: The Razor Wire Maze

Topic » Results To: The Razor Wire..

4845 days 10 hours ago
Natalicious
"Well, this is your fault so you're going first!" James said to Marie. "Alright.." Marie said. She opened the cage and slowly made her way through the maze, with the razors digging right in her skin. She screamed for what seemed like hours, but she made it through. "OMG! That looked like it hurt!" Taylor said. "Help...Me.." Marie whimpered. "Alright..who's next?" Houston asked looking around..."Well, the timer says we have 2 hours" Patrick said. "Well Marie took alot of time up" Quinn said. For the next hour and a half, people lost alot of blood. But in the end, Patrick, Quinn, Taylor, Marie, Christa, James, Eric and Trey made it through safely.."Hurry, Only 20 minutes left!" Marie said. Blake and Snooki both went in on the same time. But unfortunatly, Snooki died of blood loss and Blake made it through safely. By the time ended, the timer went off and everyone except the 9 survived.

The Challenge Answers:
#1: If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?  A Secret

#2: The day before two days after the day before tomorrow is Saturday. What day is it today? Friday

#3: What is yours but your friends use it more than you do? Your Name

Next Challenge: Sunday: 4p.m EST 9:00p.m GMT

(sorry about the delay, i have to leave this weekend)
4845 days 7 hours ago
shililo
Im a Survivor
4845 days 4 hours ago
splozojames50
:D
4845 days 4 hours ago
snowflake3
Yay!!!
4845 days 3 hours ago
SuperPatrick
Wow, so few survived :O
4845 days 3 hours ago
MarieEve
for the first one i said virginity ! its still a good answer !
4844 days 16 hours ago
DanieleD
I made it through

open group

Saw 1!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!