This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Challenge 1: The Razor Wire Maze

Topic » Challenge 1: The Razor Wire..

4846 days 6 hours ago
Natalicious
"Huh...what the? where the hell am i?" Christa asked..."HELP" she screamed. Everyone woke up, "where the hell am i?" "what's going on? "i'm scared" everyone said. "Everyone just calm down" Dylan said. "Why? Do you know what's going on?" James asked. "No, but if we look around for clues we might find answers" Dylan said. "Um..I think I just found one" Blake said pointing at a cage with a million razors behind it. "Oh my god...what the fuck is this?" Trey asked. "I...I don't know.." Marie said. Then a T.V turned on and a little puppet on screen.

"Greetings and Welcome! Your probably all scared and wondering where you are. I wanna play a game. Right in front of you is a giant cage, on the other side is a exit. There are nail bombs on this side that will de-activate and kill you. Getting through won't be as easy. So who is to blame for this? Marie...just last week you ran a straight razor across your wrists..Did you do it for attention? Or did you want to die? Tonight, you and your friends will show me. You might be in the room you die in...live or die..make your choice"

"So this is ALL your fault?"  Snooki said to Marie. "Oh my god, I don't know...I need help" Marie said. "Well how are we going to do this?" Taylor said "Let's go through" Marie said.

Challenge - I will put 3 riddles down..you have 24 hours to figure them out. If you don't send in answers or get 2 wrong, you will die. Please send your answers to Natalicious. Snooki, you are a white level so add her. You have 24 hours..Good Luck!

Riddles:
#1: If you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you haven't got me. What am I?

#2: The day before two days after the day before tomorrow is Saturday. What day is it today?

#3: What is yours but your friends use it more than you do?
4846 days 5 hours ago
SuperPatrick
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy :D
4846 days 5 hours ago
dannymulcahy
ikr lol
4846 days 3 hours ago
MarieEve
I dont want to die I really hope I got them all !

open group

Saw 1!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!