This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot #8 GO when you SEE green

Topic » Photoshoot #8 GO when you SEE..

4195 days 16 hours ago
Leacroft
Hello models and welcome to your 8th week in the competition. Now what is a season without Go Sees? Yes this week we will be having go sees! This week everything will be very detail oriented and in result timing is everything! Here is how this week will go!

Before you even get onto the streets to go to your go sees you will have to do two things

1) get dressed. You must mail me a full outfit (only one picture) that you will be wearing. This outfit will be worn to all of your go sees.

2) construct your portfolio. Your portfolio will consist of three photo's. These photo will be photo's of three of the SEVEN PAST WEEKS in this competition. You must send me the link of your photos and you must send me the order that you want them in your portfolio. ( NOTE THAT THERE ARE STRATEGIES IN THE WAY THAT YOU ORDER YOUR PHOTO's AND ALSO NOTE THAT REASONING BEHIND WHY YOU HAVE CHOSEN PHOTO's WILL HELP ALOT)

You must post these photos here just like you would with any other photoshoot.

Now onto your Go Sees destinations. There are 4 different destinations that you could possibly go into. Each place opens at a certain area an closes at a certain area. If you post your photo before the place opens or after it closes then your picture will not be excepted until you post it at the correct time. This will be finished on Sunday, November 17th 2012

Go see areas:
1) K-pop studios- K- pop studios are a fashion agency that specializes in bold colors and altogether a very energetic and colorful feel to their photo's so you must all post a photo of a high fashion photo with a bold, colorful and energetic feel to it
OPENS : TUESDAY NOVEMBER 13th. CLOSES : SUNDAY NOVEMBER 17th

2) Asahi- Asahi is the pronunciation of two words in Japanese.  Asahi is a runway show and they are looking for models to walk in their runway show you must find a model walking in a runway show but take notice that what your model puts on at this go see should have to do with the English translation of the Japanese word "Asahi"
OPENS: WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 14th.  CLOSE : FRIDAY NOVEMBER 16th

3) Vogue Japan - yes you guys had this photoshoot last week but this week you guys will be posing for them again so for those of you that did not do to hot last time this is your redemption. For those of you that did excel you guys have to stay at the top! So it must either be a photo from Vogue Japan or a photo from any vogue as long as they are of obvious Asian decent.
OPENS: THURSDAY NOVEMBER 15th CLOSES: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 17th

4) Cover Girl - I can never miss covergirl themed shoos! For the cover girl company you guys will have to do a COMMERCIAL. Post any Covergirl commercial .
OPEN: FRIDAY NOVEMBER 16th. CLOSES: SATURDAY NOVEMBER 17th

GOOD LUCK! Any questions just mail me!
4193 days 17 hours ago
Leacroft
NOTICE: VOGUE JAPAN OPENS TOMORROW
I REPEAT VOGUE JAPAN OPENS TOMORROW!
4191 days 23 hours ago
Tevin1001
4. CoverGirl Commercial

4191 days 21 hours ago
Tuninho
4. CoverGirl Commercial

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!