This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot #1 Your Beautiful!

Topic » Photoshoot #1 Your Beautiful!

4281 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
Hello girls and welcome to your first photoshoot in New York city! We will start off with the basics. This week I will like you each to provide me with a beauty shot. For those of you who are unfamiliar with such a shot it is where your models neck and up is the only visible thing in the photograph other then the back ground. I do not discriminate against beauty shots and I will except your photo even if you try and step outside of the box and do a dramatic look rather then a natural look but I don't want the make up to get too out of hand. To help you out I quickly found a beauty shot for one of my favorite models ever Jessica stam

Beauty shot: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1rhswGxk1reumvso1_1280.jpg
Though her shoulder is shown in the picture I would still allow it if shoulder was shown. Good luck to you all. And it will only get tougher from here! <3 you guys!
Due date: Friday, September 14th 2012
When completed talk with as many girls as possible in the house trust me it pays off :)
4281 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
AND NO AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL PHOTO'S!!
4281 days 6 hours ago
jayjet
how do you do the pics
4279 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
Your photoshoot is now over. I will post critiques tomorrow!
4278 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
Almost done my critiques :)

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!