This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Bask in high fashion

Topic » Bask in high fashion

4283 days 15 hours ago
Leacroft
Oh I really wanted to return the season but I doubt that the girls all would return seeing that last I checked some girls never even signed in for a long time :$
4282 days 23 hours ago
Tevin1001
well then...maybe you should do a completely revamped season then.  Start all over.  Bring back girls that are still on and still want to compete...and add some new contestants cause I liked your format and really want to continue :)
4282 days 23 hours ago
Leacroft
I am do glad to hear that and by the end of the day you should check back in I most likely will revamp it! Seeing that I am really busy now though I might have to do challenges only once or twice a week but you really have got me thinking!
4282 days 23 hours ago
Tevin1001
I like it where they're only once or twice a week actually. 1 it gives you time to do it and 2 makes it feel like an actual competition.
4282 days 22 hours ago
Leacroft
But with that I will have to depend on the contestants to stay as active as possible Because modeling games on tengaged are not what they used to be. Hopefully this game can bring it back!
4282 days 22 hours ago
Tevin1001
Put in some rules and regulations.  They must be active.  First instance they are not active they get the boot or something.

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!