This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Filles Elégantes

Topic » Filles Elégantes

4553 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
May you girls please walk in and announce the outfit you are wearing, and await further instructions. I recommend you girls talk as much as possible at this dinner because it only last's 24 hours! And isabella went home last week because we never alot about her.

Let's have some fun!
4553 days 18 hours ago
Leacroft
After you announce what you are wearing you must choose what you would be eating during this dinner. This is also very important this week.

There will be 4 dishes from appetizers, main course, and desserts each. Each dish from each catagory has a limit of girls that can order it. for example if skye, and anica both ordered the icecream first, and only two girs can order icecream. daniela is unable to order icecream now and has to choose between her remaining choices.
Three dish's from each catagory can hold two orders while the fourth one can only hold one. But choose wisely there is a purpose behind this challenge. Good luck any questions just MAIL me.
Your choices:
Appetizers!
Bacon & Dates :1 order
Brie Cheese plate :2 orders
Garlicky Shrimp Scampi :2 orders
Zucchini bisquits :2 orders

Dinner!
Surf n Turf :1 order
Italian sauasage soup :2 orders
Mexican vegetable pizza :2 orders
Caribbean Pasta w Shrimp :2 orders

Dessert!
Cinnabon : 1 order
Peanut Butter Cookies :2 orders
Sugar coated pecans :2 orders
caramel popcorn :2 orders

You must choose 1 from each catagory! good luck! you still have a long 24 hours ahead of you!
4553 days 13 hours ago
Juergen
I would like
Garlicky Shrimp Scampi for my Appetizer
Chicken Pasta with Shrimp for dinner
and Caramel Popcorn for desert ;)
4553 days 8 hours ago
Tevin1001
I would like
Zucchini Biscuits for the appetizer
Caribbean Pasta w Shrimp for my entree
and the Peanut Butter Cookie for my dessert
4553 days 5 hours ago
Bdreezy15
i would like
Garlicky Shrimp Scampi
Surf n Turf
Peanut Butter Cookie
4553 days ago
Tevin1001
hey girls.  i'm so excited and nervous for this dinner.  Cannot even begin to tell you.
4553 days ago
Leacroft
Change of plans. I am not happy with the turnout of this dinner so I am extending the time to 48 hours. so you have just over a day left to do this challenge BUT if you do not come to this dinner on time (Before the original deadline) Then good luck to you because you might encounter numerous disadvantages in this one week and most likely will not be getting a very nice review from me tonight either. I have given alot of you to many chances, and I have seen all but 1 of you girls online when I told you about this dinner. So if you are still unable to reach this dinner by the ending of the 48 hour time limit you WILL be eliminated no questions asked. I want the best and if you are unable to do simple challenges like this you do not deserve to stay in this compotition anymore.

So to those girls that have been online but still choose not to do the challenge , you cannot get mad at me after I have given you all these challenges. So while we wait for the rest of these girls to return I will *Gets up from table* be in the restroom. *leaves*
4553 days ago
Kevian
Anica will be there momentarily, I couldn't post outfits on my phone which I've been on all day, sorry.
4553 days ago
Kevian
Anica walks in in her second, edgy outfit.

Top/Shorts: http://sequingown.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/marc-jacobs-spring-rtw-2011-podium-032_runway.jpg

Shoes: http://www.euroshoesbox2013.com/images//New_dir_3_15_11_54_52/201003151214474942.jpg

Hair: http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/2/20652/37_2008/zacposen.xlarge.jpg

Accesories: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-LHkL1RWn1H8/TgqnrLOUcMI/AAAAAAAABfw/OSlJQPxxJLI/s1600/christopher_kane_netaporter_clutch.jpg (the pink one)

Anica: Hi guys! I'll start with a Brie Cheese Plate, Caribbean Pasta w/ Shrimp for my main course, and I'll finish it off with some sugar-coated pecans!
4552 days 23 hours ago
restayna
I will take the Brie Cheesecake for my appetizer
the Italian sausage soup for my dinner
and caramel popcorn for my desset ^_^
4552 days 23 hours ago
Leacroft
Food still available:

Appetizers!
Brie Cheese plate : Sold Out
Garlicky Shrimp Scampi : Sold Out
Zucchini bisquits :1 order

Dinner!
Surf n Turf : Sold Out
Italian sauasage soup :1 order
Caribbean Pasta w Shrimp : Sold Out

Dessert!
Peanut Butter Cookies : Sold Out
Sugar coated pecans : Sold Out
caramel popcorn : 1 order

*walks back into room*
Hello Anica and Charlye for making it in time :) thank you guys!
Who are we waiting for now???
*looks around room*
I believe we are still missing Anica and Daniela.
4552 days 23 hours ago
Leacroft
Food still available:

Appetizers!
Brie Cheese plate : Sold Out
Garlicky Shrimp Scampi : Sold Out
Zucchini bisquits : Sold Out
Dinner!
Surf n Turf : Sold Out
Italian sauasage soup :1 order
Caribbean Pasta w Shrimp : Sold Out

Dessert!
Peanut Butter Cookies : Sold Out
Sugar coated pecans : Sold Out
caramel popcorn : Sold Out

So right now we are still missing Daniela who is now forced to eat
Appetizer: Bacon and Dates
Main course: Between Mexican Pizza and Italian soup
Dessert : Cinnabon

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!