This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elimination #7

Topic » Elimination #7

4553 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
Your seventh week here. I excpect nothing but the best from every single one of you girls, but this week more then 50% of you crashed and burned in my books. This week if you had not noticed we split you guys up into 2 teams called Team Liu Wen and Team Jessica Stam.
Liu Wen = The front runners in my opinion
Jessica Stam = The girls that need more work in my opinion

Let's see which girl will be leaving us tonight...

Charlye            Skye           Isabella           Emmaleigh
          Amelia          Nicki              Anica               Daniela
4553 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
Photo number one belongs to
*Flips Photo*

http://www.fashionone.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Liu-Wen-Vogue-China-August-2011-2.jpg

Charlye! Your second number one. I have to tell you this was a stunning photograph that you displayed, end even though you had a minor draw back with your outfit you best believe you are a contender here. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway.

Skye           Isabella           Emmaleigh
          Amelia          Nicki              Anica               Daniela
4553 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
Runner-up for best photo this week
*Flips Photo*

http://imagesgonerogue.com/2010/02/aldocampaign10.jpg

Daniela! Though this was not the best picture this week it was definately more interesting then some. I still need to see a little bit more of a high fashion edge from you though. You may leave the runway.

Amelia          Nicki              Anica
4553 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
Third Call-out
*Flips Photo*

http://inofashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Grosgrain-and-horn-necklace-by-Marni-looks-so-classic.jpg

Nicki! Your photo was my second fav this week but was not really Karly's cup of tea. But keep it up you are really starting to show the others what you are made of! But next week if you wish to come in such formal clothing like that make your whole outfit as simple as possible. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway!

Amelia                             Anica
4553 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
photo number 4 belongs to
*Flips Photo*

http://modelswithredhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Karen-Elson-at-WWD-@-100-Anniversary-Party.jpg

Emmaleigh! This was a good photo but throughout this compotition all you have been giving me is good photo's I need great, I need stunning I NEED PERFECTION! And until I get that you will only be coasting in the middle of the pack. But I love your outfit and I think you have all the right elements You just need to know how to put them all together. Congratulations you are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway!

May the bottom 4 please step together

Skye            Isabella
       Amelia              Anica

Two Liu Wens *Camera zooms into Skye and Amelia*
and Two Jessica Stams *Camera zooms into Isabella and Anica*
4553 days 20 hours ago
Danielvk
2nd photo!
4553 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
Photo number 5 is
*Flips Photo*

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bl3U0Z71nlM/S_gjE_Wg7cI/AAAAAAAAEqc/NarJ94Y3Sgg/s1600/e1bui9.jpg

Anica! Congratulations You produced an okay photo of Jessica Stam , but it was your outfit that knocked me dead this week! And that is why you are the winner of the challenge! And as the winner of the challenge you and two other girls of your choice will be going to a photoshoot to appear in a 2 page spread of T-Model Magazine!!!!
http://www.tengaged.com/group/2396

You will announce the two girls that you want in the photoshoot with you as soon as possible right here. Because in 24 hours or less you will be off to the photoshoot for the next edition of T-Model magazine. this is a huge prize and we want this season to be represented well so choose as wisely as possible!

But Congratulations You are still in the running towards becoming Lea's Next Top Model! You may leave the runway!

Skye            Isabella
       Amelia
4553 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
3 girls left
2 photo's in my hand
The last girl that knows for a fact that she will be here next week to participate is
*Flips Photo*

http://shanghighsociety.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/liu-wen-by-greg-kadel-vigue-germany-nov2010-10.jpg?w=600&h=780

Amelia! I actually liked this photo alot but there are two judges and the best you can do is to please us both. You are a very talented model I know that and I saw it in this photo. Just let others see that too.
You may leave the runway.

May the bottom two please step forward?

\   Skye  Isabella   /
\    |       |     /
  \   |       |    /
   \  V       V   /
    |            |
    |            |
    |            |
    |            |
    |            |
    |   Lea      |

(Do not even ask if this turns out retarded I tried to make a runway -.o)
4553 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
GEEZ I GIVE UP LOOOL

Skye   Isabella
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
  |                  |
            Lea
4553 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
You both are the bottom two. One girl who represented Liu Wen and one who represented Jessica Stam. I was dissapointed by both of you girls this week and personally in my list you were both in my bottom 2.

*Turns to Skye*
What happened?!? To the girl that shocked everyone with stunning pictures not to long ago?!?! She is certainly not here in front of me, because a model like that would never find herself in danger. I can feel your drive and you have good pictures. You just seem to be a little inconsistent. And do not even get me started on those boots you are wearing because girl!!! those are horrible!

*Turns to Isabella*
Well is this not a replay of last week? in the bottom two with a front runner in the compotition. I have literally no idea what you are about Isabella. I made this compotition for girls to make a name for themselves. And just handing in pictures is not going to cut it I need some real life emotion from you! Also your photo's need to be improved also! And not only that but not to long ago we had to almost change your whole look on the runway!

So who goes? The inconsistent one or the quiet one?
4553 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
4553 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
*Touch's photo*
4553 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
*pulls it up*
4553 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
*Fips it around*
4553 days 19 hours ago
Leacroft
*Camera turns to Skye and Isabella*
4553 days 19 hours ago
Danielvk
BTW is Lavinskya, Skye?

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!