This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot #7 Jessica Stam vs. Liu Wen

Topic » Photoshoot #7 Jessica Stam vs...

4547 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
This photoshoot is going to be completely straight forward.

As alot of you may know when you play group games with me I make it clearly known that Jessica Stam is one of my favorite models in the industry. But what you girls dont know is Liu Wen is right up there with her when it comes to my opinion. So this week you will have a battle. You will be seperated into 2 teams of 4. One team will be representing Jessica Stam, while the other will be doing Liu Wen. It can be any high fashion picture and TRUST ME! with these two girls the photo's are practically ENDLESS!

This week I have paired all of you girls up with the girls that I feel are your direct compotition. So your main goal is to try and outshine your compotition before they outshine you.

Team Liu Wen:
Charlye
Amelia
Lavigskyina
Nicki

Team Jessica Stam:
Isabella
Anica
Emmaleigh
Daniela

I should not be disappointed this week. So give me your all!
You have 24 hours to complete this photoshoot
GL!
4547 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
And also your FMOTW poll is up. Onle Amelia, Nicki and Skye are in it since they were the best group from last week.
4546 days 3 hours ago
Leacroft
This challenge is over!
4544 days 11 hours ago
DianeRhea
Judging:
Daniela - It's a nice, fun photo! I love it.
Nicki - It's ok, but not my favorite, its kind of a blur.
Charlye - I love the movement, the face, and just everything. Great picture!
Anica - I'm kind of iffy on this one. It is an ok photo but it doesn't stand out and looks a little amateur.
Isabella - It is a good picture but I wish it was bigger so I could see it better. I like her eyes.
Lavigskyina - I don't like this one. She has a constipated look on her face and it is at a weird angle.
Amelia - Everything is good besides the face. The face looks really ugly to me. But I like everything else.
Emmaleigh - I love the position of the legs. This is a good picture.
4544 days 11 hours ago
Juergen
Really?! Thank you
4544 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
Time for me to start my judging :)
4544 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
Well hello gals. You have all partcipated in "The closet" challenge and the photoshoot. Now it is time to hear what I thought about your choices.

First up I would like to see Daniela. She took part in the Jessica Stam part of the battle.

*daniela walks up*

Nice outfit :) It is probably a little bit to dressy for a job booking though. Even though I dont tell you guys this you should always come in here looking like you are trying to book a job. This seems very formal. Please take off that necklace!
*daniela takes it off*
There we go. we are starting to see a picture now. Also next week try a more proffesional hairstyle. But lets get to your photo of Jessica Stam!

http://imagesgonerogue.com/2010/02/aldocampaign10.jpg

It is very simple. With Jessica there are so many photo's to choose from and this is not one you should settle for. Yes it is good but at this point of the compotition you should start aiming towards risk.
4544 days 4 hours ago
Leacroft
Next up we have Nicki!

*Nicki walks up*

Hey girl! Well that dress is much to formal for that gourgeous hair, shoes and Necklace. I advise you read every girls critiques as they may help you, to try and have a more put together look net week.
Lets get to your photo of Liu Wen!

http://inofashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Grosgrain-and-horn-necklace-by-Marni-looks-so-classic.jpg

Such a simple pose but such a stunning picture. I have seen nothing from you but improvement and drive every single week you walk in here. I think that you are really starting to find yourself in this compotition.and you are becoming the threat you deserved to be.

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!