This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot # 2 Halloween chills

Topic » Photoshoot # 2 Halloween..

4596 days 5 hours ago
Leacroft
There will be no challenge this week but you will still have a FMOTW poll!

As we must all now know today is Halloween! And This day you can find so much inspiration for todays high Fashion outfits and spreads in vogue!
So this week I would like to see A Halloween inspired photo! It does not necisarrily have to have a model in costume But I want to feel some sort of Halloween inspiration!

You girls all have 24 hours to complete this photoshoot!
goodluck
4595 days 15 hours ago
NerdStarrX
4594 days 22 hours ago
Leacroft
I will post my critiques later today :)
4594 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
Isabella: It is actually very funny because I had a haloween challenge in a group game and used this exact same photo! except there was one with better quality so it was not so dull :P I really LOVE this photo! I think that the pose and the garment is very strong. The face can use tweaking but I like that you took risk with this shoot! You definately stood out for it!

Skye: This is a... okay photo. I dont really think that it screams that much of a halloween inspiration to me. either that or this just looks a bit amateur. I think your problem is that you choose photo's that you think makes you get by week after week, but you never look for a photo that you think will get number 1. I have to see that and then I will believe that you want this. dont be safe because being safe wont make anyone notice you!

Emmaleigh: I see this ALOT of times when I look for pictures and to be quite honest I have never really liked this spread at all o.O I think that it is just much to awkward and just unnapealing I guess. I am sure there are much more spreads out there that can inerpret a halloween theme and still look better then this. The model just does not really attract an audience.

Nicki: It was like 45% of you really got this challenge and the other 55% of you did not! The hair and the colours represent some type of halloween feel to it BUT! then again in general this picture does not really make me say "this is halloween" It is a good photo and all but I feel you need an extra push in order to become # 1 material!

Afrika: There is a certain risk that is taken when you have a website and I must scroll down the website while passing pictures in order to find the "right" picture. Because I can start comparing your picture with the other ones I saw and I started doing that! I was confused as to why you did not choose the first or second photo the first time I looked at your picture. Then I looked back and i SAW a story. I think this was a GREAT picture to choose! It's kind of like there is a dark creature that s trying to shield themselves from the light so they dont die o.O This is a very creative picture and a big step up from last week. I just wish that I saw your models face a little bit more.

Karly: Out of all of the pictures possible you chose this one-.- are you kidding me right now! this... is... freaking... PERFECT! This screams SOOOOOOO much halloween. The model looks stunning, the pose looks stunning, the props, the background, the garment EVERYTHING! Wow I am so happy that you came back and you said "Bitch 5th call-out is not good enough i want number 1!" Amazing good job :)

Caridee: I never thought I will EVER see a photo that looked so commercial and so highfashion all at once. It is kind of like she is selling her garment and is still looking high fashion with it. The only problem could be is that everything just seems so literal! its like "Here's the apple", "here's my hand on my hip", "Here is my leg in front", "here is my sexy face" . But then again if she were not so literal I think it would not still have such a magical effect on me :P HUGE improvement!

Charlye: This is a very scary shot! I know I asked for halloween inspiration but this just looks like she got beaten and raped and then had to take a picture while she senselessly smoked after! Don't get me wrong the pose is good and I am definately spooked about this picture. But I am spooked because of how awkwardly nasty it looks other then halloween spook. It was still a good photo though.

Daniela: I feel the only way you can improve is by me being brutally honest with you. I think you are a tough person that can handle tough critism so that you can end up being a BIG THREAT. Truth is I never felt 1 bit of halloween inspiration from this photo :( I mean I know she has a knife but... That really does not show me much. When I give challenges I want you to really try and wow me, bu
4594 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
Daniela: I feel the only way you can improve is by me being brutally honest with you. I think you are a tough person that can handle tough critism so that you can end up being a BIG THREAT. Truth is I never felt 1 bit of halloween inspiration from this photo :( I mean I know she has a knife but... That really does not show me much. When I give challenges I want you to really try and wow me, but try and get in depth with the theme.

Amelia: the model is wearing meat... and that is kind of it so i dont really know how I can pinpoint a certain halloween feeling I am getting from this picture. I have played games with you and I know you can come up with stunning pictures! I predict that you never really tried for this challenge because if you did try I know that you will be the girl to beat every single week!

Anica: I love this photo! I think that this really just breathes out Halloween inspiration! It is kind of like the model is innocent but her shadow is a demon, and is evil. I think you really understood this photo. The garment is fierce and the face is great. I would have liked more of a glare in her eyes but alltogether you really produced another good photo :)
4594 days 9 hours ago
DianeRhea
wow! thanks so much for the positive feedback! :)

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!