This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Photoshoot #1 Be your own Dictionary!

Topic » Photoshoot #1 Be your own..

4596 days 14 hours ago
Leacroft
Thank you to the girls that participated in this challenge! I am very happy with alot of the photo's that I see and these are photo's that I would have suspected around week 5!

Nicki: I like this photo and your word for it! If you had said anything other then different I might have been a little confused with this look but you showed me that this is different. I just want to tell you that you do not HAVE to use Nicki Minaj every week. I want you to learn in this compotition how not to rely on only one model. But other then that nice job :)

Charlye: This is probably the BIGGEST statement I have ever seen a model make in only week one of a modeling compotition! I think everything about this photo breathes unique and High Fashion! I am finding it hard to believe that this is your first time competing in these games because typically when a girl first starts modeling games on tengaged they have this ameture kind of photo. BUT YOU! You completely blew me away amazing job! :)

Skye: This photo is a little bit small. But I feel that this was a VERY good photo also! I am just imagining how a close up of this photo would have looked. The face would have looked stunning. I don't get awkward in this picture and I find it hard to see how "heavy thinker" relates to your type of modeling but it was still a good photo!

Daniela: This is another small photo that i think looks really good! I can't match your description with the photo but all-in-all I still do like this photo! This does scream week 1 photoshoot. And I know it is week 1 but alot of these girls have handed in photo's at a week 3 and up standard.

Isabella: This is a REALLLY! good photo but something about how unhealthly skinny the model looks in this picture kind of ruins the photo for me :( This matches all of your descriptions but the body is just as important as the face and the body is not looking to good.

Emmaleigh: This is an okay photo for me. In week 1 you are suppost to try and make a bold statement to show all of your competitors that you are the one to look out for. But i just find this photo looking boring. I mean the model looks good dont get me wrong, but I feel that she could have been doing much more then  what she is doing.

Amelia: I LOVE this model, I LOVE this pose, I LOVE this garment! I think you are a contender already. This is alltogether a REALLY good photo. The only problem I could probably find right now is the models eyes. I have seen this spread before and she seems to always have these tired looking eyes. Other then that everything looks really good!

Anica: Nice work :). For some reason every time I see this photo i get bored :((( I dont know there is just nothing that seems to pop other then the models hairstyle which is fierce btw! I love this models face I think it looks so cute. The pose is also very good too. My main problem though is, that it takes me a while to figure out that I actually like this photo. I want photo's that at first gance makes me say "WOW".

Karly: This model's body looks great. But I just think that this is not really top photo worthy. Something tells me that you can give me a banging head to toe look. I LOVE her face though i think it looks gorgeous but it just feels a little bit modeling 101.

Caridee:  This photo comes of as boring to me actually. I dont know I just dont really see anything special in this photo and the amount of leg that we can see in the model does not look very appealing. I just dont really see anything fierce about this picture. Fierce is making a bold statement and the face looks serious but appealing. I dont see that in your picture though :(

Afrika: I think that this was not a really good picture. It is sooo small and I cant see anything but a lng streak of red hair and a little bit of the face. I do feel passion in you! and I think you have probably some of the most potential here! I think you are what this compotition is about. Taking someone that s
4596 days 14 hours ago
Leacroft
comment got cut off :P

Afrika: I think that this was not a really good picture. It is sooo small and I cant see anything but a lng streak of red hair and a little bit of the face. I do feel passion in you! and I think you have probably some of the most potential here! I think you are what this compotition is about. Taking someone that starts off the compotition a little weak, and mold them into tengaged's  next big model!nice effort, I just wish that you would have gave me a photo that matched your passion
4596 days 13 hours ago
Juergen
Okay I understand :)
4596 days 13 hours ago
Leacroft
O yah I would also like to say congratulations to Juergan for winning this weeks FMOTW Poll!
4596 days 13 hours ago
Juergen
Oooh Yay :D
4596 days 12 hours ago
DianeRhea
congrats! :)

open group

Lea's Next top model REVAMPED!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!