This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Applications

Topic » Applications

4889 days 14 hours ago
NateDogg90
Name:
3 worst traits:
Personality:
Why should I pick you?
4888 days 22 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
CiCi Jones
(Whats the age limet)
Nice Funny Athletic
Mean No Sence Of Humor and coach patato
Iam Nice Funny and athletic and kinda smart and really good singer and actress
ill bring some fun in the world!
4888 days 21 hours ago
Sweetheart95
Name: Samantha Mendes
3 best traits: Funny,Beautiful,Nice
3 worst traits: Puts myself over others,Can sometimes be a bitch,Texts alot
Personality: I am a beautiful girl. I can make you laugh and put a huge smile on your face.I am smart and I am very easy to talk to.
Why should I pick you? If you pick me, I will rock your world.If you have me in your life you won't care about having anything else.You will be my everything.
4888 days 16 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
(age : 23)
4888 days 15 hours ago
Mitsuki
Name:Mitsuki
3 best traits:Honest, Sweet, Artistic/Creative,
3 worst traits:Honest (Can Go Both Ways Depending On How You Look At It) Bitchy At Times, Overly Outgoing (I Talk To Much Sometimes)
Personality:I View Myself As Your Average Looking Girl. I'm VERY Honest And I'm Not Afraid To Let The Truth Be Known Even If It Hurts. I Can Make Others Laugh & I Can Laugh At Myself.
Why should I pick you?: Why Not? Im The Whole Package (In My Eyes :D)
4888 days 15 hours ago
lassidoggy
lassi
faithful, kind, generous
arrogant, ignorant, boring sometimes
im a kind, sweet girl with a bit of an 'tude
cause ima be me.
4888 days 15 hours ago
JessAnn2011
Name :Jessica
Age;17
3 best traits :honest, loving, caring
3 worst traits : worry,jealous, too nice
Personality ; funny witty loving caring smart
Why should you pick me: i can make you laugh and just be yourself and we will make a good couple!!
4888 days 15 hours ago
beccajo16
Name: Becca
3 best traits: my eyes, smile, and personality
3 worst traits: I'm opioninated, low self esteem, and I am brutally honest.
Personality: I'm outgoing and I'm nice to people. I work hard to get by in life and I'm an overachiever. I'm not dumb and school is important to me. I'm a bubbly person and usually people like me.
Why should I pick you? Well... :D I think you and we would be cute together. We love talking to each other, at least I do lol. we're really good friends and I think it could be taken to the next level :D
4888 days 15 hours ago
dm2011
Name: Danielle
3 best traits: Organized, Determined, Good Listener
3 worst traits: Space Cadet, Worrier, Cheesy Jokes
Personality: I'm totally the mother of my group of friends, I tend to take things a little to literally but I get it after a little bit.
Why should I pick you? Because I am a sweet person who will always be there for you whenever you need it.
4888 days 12 hours ago
leann_conner
Aria
Funny, listener, lover
to silly, mildly low self confidence, to independent
Loves to have funny, can take a joke, listens when i really need to, a great lover
Because i can give you the time of your life and always make you feel young
4888 days 9 hours ago
Leacroft
Name: leacroft
3 best traits: listening, Personality, and honesty
3 worst traits: procrastinating, opinionated, feisty
personality: I love to get to know new people as long as they like to know me. I do tell people what's on my mind because it just might benefit them in the future. I am more of a talker then a fighter but you would rarely see my bad side come out
why should I pick you: I am extremely Down to earth and I have very good intentions
4888 days 2 hours ago
iGoddess
Name:  *** Vanessa
3 best traits:  *** Kind to just about everyone, very outgoing, very honest (':
3 worst traits: *** Jealous quite quick, don't tell people how I feel much, too kind  & forgiving.
Personality:  *** I'd say I'm a very easygoing, outgoing, but loud girl. Not only that, but I'm also very kind, and cope quite well with people I dislike. I help as much as I can & I'm a very honest girl who always gives it her all. Truth is, I'm quite lazy to do stuff at times. I like to play different characters, as I like theater & drama. Not real life, that's just a pain haha. (':
Why should I pick you?  *** Because I think your traits + my traits = aaaaamazing (':
4887 days 23 hours ago
kajsa
Name: Kajsa
3 best traits:Cute, sexy, unique
3 worst traits: computer nerd(war games etc), chatty, easy bullied
Personality:It looks like everyone tell you their good side. But i want to be Unique, I will tell you everything the bad and good. I love to do immature things, love to act cute.. maybe so much that its annoying. I love to just sit in my room watching a good film and be unsocial. I have a bad temper when someone wakes me up.. Dont mess with my sleep boy xD. I cry when am frustrate, and am too honest. Am stubborn, crazy and too chatty. When people talk about me behind my back i just smile but inside I.. I said I was honesty but in one way am not and in one way I am... hard to explain
Why should I pick you?: wow... why me? hmm.. cause u like me? cause u feel like u can be yourself with me? we have known each other long.... even if i say why, u should know better why right? cause i believe you know me better than some words can explain
4887 days 15 hours ago
Monica1623
Name: Monica
3 best traits: Smart, Friendly, Generous
3 worst traits: Shy, Messy, Opinionatex
Personality: I am a hyper girl because i have ADHD. Im really shy until you get to know me, then im friendly and supporting. I love helping others do things that are challengeing. Im loyal unless I learn that you are unloyal to me. Im very different from most girls. I dont know what it is but there is a different side to me. But its a good side.
Why should I pick you?: Because everyone needs someone that will always be there for them without question.

open group

The Bachelor With Natedogg90

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!