This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NANA SURVIVOR EP. #3

Topic » NANA SURVIVOR EP. #3

4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[10:55:34 PM] Patrickk: *CONFESSIONAL*
Robb: Zapatera is honestly a clusterfuck :( Everyone hates everyone. Everyone has like 3000 alliances. If we lose, all hell will break lose!
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[10:56:20 PM] Patrickk: *Meanwhile Samantha is sitting in the shelter and grabs her bag*
*She rummages through her bag and pulls out a note and puts it in her bra and walks to the jungle*

*CONFESSIONAL*
Samantha: I think I need to tell someone that I have the clue @.@ But I dont know who I can completely trust...
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[10:57:49 PM] Patrickk: *Samantha walks towards Sal who is currently talking to Cat and Robb about his previous sex life and how he used to work at Target*

Samantha: SAL, CAN WE TALK IN THE JUNGLE FOR JUST A SEC????? *BRITNEY FACE*
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[10:59:36 PM] Patrickk: *Samantha and Sal walk into the jungle*

Samantha: I felt like I had to tell somebody. When we won the last Immunity and reward, there was a note in the basket, and I got it! Its the note with a clue to the hidden idol.
Sal: OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG *ORGASMS* WHAT DOES IT SAY?
Samantha: Something about it being under a Y shaped tree. I need help looking for it @.@ Plus this is a perfect time for us to allign :*
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[11:00:30 PM] Patrickk: *CONFESSIONAL*
Sal: I am flattered that Samantha told me she had the clue. Wow, I must rlly be loved out here! EVERYONE is opening up to me and telling me everyhing ((sun)) I love being hot!
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[11:02:03 PM] Patrickk: *Sean and Kels giggling in the water*

*Erin and Robb sitting in the shelter*

Erin: ROBB, LEMME ASK U SUMTHIN.
Robb: Okay.
Erin: Do you really want to be alligned with THEM? *points to sean and kels in disgust*
Robb: Im not alligned with anyone :P
Erin: Baby boo, I aint THAT dumb! I know Seans goin around alligning with EVERYONE just to get me out!
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[11:03:13 PM] Patrickk: *CONFESSIONAL*
Erin: I am going to go OFF on Sean! This bitch is tryna get me out. WRONG MOVE!!!!!!!! IMA MAKE HIS LIFE A LIVING H E L L.
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[11:04:00 PM] Patrickk: *OMETEPE*
*Alexa and Holly get back from Redemption*

Alexa: We're back :D
Amy: What happened?
Holly: Nate won.
Amy: OMG :D
Matt: Yay :)
Amy: *awkwardly stares at Matt*
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[11:06:27 PM] Patrickk: *Amy gets up from the shelter*

Amy: Alexa, can we talk?
Alexa: Okay :S

*Alexa and Amy walk a bit further down the beach*
Amy: I love you being the ONLY person who voted for me :)
Alexa: Amy, but..
Amy: I know what happened! Viola told me when u guys were at Redemption. Apparently Matt tried "SAVING ME" and getting people to vote off MY BEST FRIEND. Like is he DUMB!?!?! My ONLY friend here was voted off and I should be happy?
Alexa: Holly told me too. I love how Matt thinks he runs us all :)
Amy: And thats why I want him out next! Plus, hes too close with Zach.
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
*CONFESSIONAL*
Amy: I dont like Alexa, but if I have to, I WILL work with her!
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
*CONFESSIONAL*
Alexa: This tribe is honestly so fucked up, but at least I know that if we lose, Matts head is on the chopping block!
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[11:07:51 PM] Patrickk: *Matt is awkwardly sitting in the shelter eating rice with Zach*
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
[11:08:56 PM] Patrickk: Matt: Nobody wants to talk to me :|
Zach: What about Amy?
Matt: Shes pissed. Like bitch, I SAVED YOU!! Show some fucking respect. |-( I made a big move, just for her, and she hates me now?
4789 days 23 hours ago
Viola
*CONFESSIONAL*
Matt: I think I may have fucked things up even more now that Nate is gone :| Amy hates me. Alexa knows I used Holly/Viola, and they immediately flipped back to her! This game is full of sheep!
4789 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
*Viola, Holly, Alexa, and Amy talking by the beach*

Amy: This is a perfect time for us 4 to make an alliance to take out Matt-Zach. Who gives a fuck about the "we need to remain strong" thing. If we suck.. we suck! Nothing we can do.

open group

Yung Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!