This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NANA SURVIVOR EP. #2

Topic » NANA SURVIVOR EP. #2

4777 days 22 hours ago
Viola
[11:18:29 PM] Patrickk: PREVIOUSLY on SURVIVOR.
16 people from all over America arrive in Nicaragua for Survivor Redemption Island! Immediately tribe selection starts with the tribe leaders being Amy and Kono.
We end up with Ometepe, consisting of Amy, Matt, Alexa, Zach, Cutecat, Nate, Viola and Holly. And Zapatera, consisting of Kono, Erin, Robb, Samantha, Sean, Cat, Sal and Kels.
Drama erupts in both tribes. On Zapatera, Erin rubs Sean and Samantha the wrong way, and on Ometepe, little arguments between Alexa and Amy erupt.
At the Immunity challenge, Ometepe took an early lead but Zapatera caught up and won the challenge! Ometepe was planning to vote out Cutecat or Alexa. At TC, Cutecat called out Amy and her alliance, and Cutecat threw her vote, causing her to be voted out by a 5-2-1 vote.

15 REMAIN. WHO WILL BE ELIMINATED TONIGHT?
4777 days 22 hours ago
Viola
[11:20:37 PM] Patrickk: *Ometepe gets back from TC*

Amy: wow..
Nate: |-(

*CONFESSIONAL*
Amy: Im honestly SHOCKED! Its not like I'll miss Cutecat because she called me out, but Im pissed that Matt and Zach lied straight to my face. I wouldnt mind if they told me they were voting out Cutecat instead of Alexa. But did they have to lie?
4777 days 22 hours ago
Viola
[11:22:06 PM] Patrickk: *Alexa, Holly and Viola talking by the beach*

Alexa: YESSSSSS :) It worked.
Viola: And I love how we got Matt and Zach with us too :)
Holly: Can you 2 plz shut the fuck up and go to sleep?
4777 days 22 hours ago
Viola
[11:22:42 PM] Patrickk: *CONFESSIONAL*
Alexa: I loved TC :) Cutecat called Amy out. Matt and Zach voted with me. AND Im safe. I am RUNNING the show :)
4777 days 22 hours ago
Viola
[11:24:20 PM] Patrickk: *ZAPATERA*
*morning*

Sean: GET UP BITCHES! There is work that needs to be done. *starts chopping wood*

*Erin and Cat are laying in the shelter*
Erin: He is sooo fucking annoying :| Who does this first thing in the morning?
Cat: Ikr!
Erin: If this bitch tells me to get up, I wont even bother. Bitch better not mess wiff me.
4777 days 22 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:25:54 PM] Patrickk: Sean: Erin, you gonna do any work?
Erin: No Sean.
Sean: So you wont help at ALL?
Erin: Well you've already started and whenever I volunteer for something you dont let me do it :|
Sean: Yes I do...
Erin: No.. you DONT. So shut the fuck up and stop asking me. *walks over to the water*
4777 days 22 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:26:36 PM] Patrickk: *CONFESSIONAL*
Sean: Erin is such a drama queen!
4777 days 22 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:27:42 PM] Patrickk: *REDEMPTION ISLAND*
*morning*

*CONFESSIONAL*
Cutecat: SOOOOOO I WAS VOTED OFF OF MY TRIBE. I AM DISGUSTED. I THOUGHT I WAS A GOOD CONTRIBUTOR TO THE CHALLENGE. THAT AMY GIRL COULDNT EVEN SOLVE THE DAMN PUZZZZLE!!!!!! I AT LEAST TRIED PULLING MY WEIGHT... LITERALLY. A GURL THIS BIG OBVIOUSLY WONT BE A FAST RUNNER!!!!
4777 days 22 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:29:26 PM] Patrickk: *CONFESSIONAL*
Cutecat: I HOPE THAT OMETEPEETEPETEPE TRIBE LOSES AGAIN AND THEY VOTE OUT AMY SO SHE COMES TO THIS ISLAND AND I CAN BEAT HER ASS AT THAT DUEL.
4777 days 22 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:31:34 PM | Edited 5:32:01 PM] Patrickk: *Ometepe*

*Amy confronts Zach and Matt*
Amy: Thanks you guys :)
Matt: Amy... plz listen.. I..
Amy: Matt. IDGAF about you right now! You LIED straight to my face. Do you know how I feel know? Im minority.
Matt: Amy.. Cutecat had to go :S That doesnt mean Im not with you. She even called you out!!
Amy: So that means you'll flip?
Matt: I was never alligned with Alexa in the first place..
Amy: Well if we lose again, and you vote with her again, either me or Nate will be going.
4777 days 21 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:33:12 PM] Patrickk: *CONFESSIONAL*
Amy: Matt is honestly PEEPS if he doesnt vote with me next time we go to TC. Does he realize that Alexa has Holly and Viola gagged up her ass? If this tribe gets down to 5, it'll be them 3 vs Matt/Zach. I wonder who will be voted out there!
4777 days 21 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:35:17 PM] Patrickk: *Matt and Zach talking*

Matt: To be honest, I cant stand Amy @.@
Zach: Me neither :S
Matt: Umm... if Alexa didnt go this round, Cutecat would be out next. Big difference? Not really.
Zach: I love how all the blame is being put on you instead of me ((sun))
Matt: |-(
4777 days 21 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:38:22 PM] Patrickk: *ZAPATERA*

*Sean, Kels and Cat talking*

Sean: Yeah when I lived back in Pennsylvania *keeps ranting*
*Erin appears*
Sean: ....
Erin: What?
Sean: Did I say anything?
Erin: *walks away*

Kels: Whats her problem? :S
Sean: .... Is she delusional?
Kels: I guess.
Sean: Like, Im being honest right now. I would THROW the challenge just to vote her ass out of here.
Cat: I dont wanna throw it though, or even think about it though. I think we need to focus on winning until we have a good majority against the other tribe.
4777 days 21 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:39:36 PM] Patrickk: *CONFESSIONAL*
Sean: Erin does... absolutely NOTHING. She sits around staring into the sky, or floating around in the water, or eating all the goddamn food me and Kono had to find.
4777 days 21 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:47:05 PM] Patrickk: *Erin heads over to the beach where Sal and Kono are in the water*

Erin: I AM ABOUT TO SLAAAAP HIM.
Kono: Who?
Erin: Sean.. he drives me NUTS.
Kono: Oh.
Erin: I dont see what you people find in him. Hes OBVIOUSLY alligned with Kels. And I am 99.9% sure he wants me out if we lose. Like... if we all know hes with Kels, why wouldnt we vote him out?
Kono: Idk.
Sal: LOOOOOOL I dont like Sean either. He acts like such a diva.
Erin: EXACTLY!!!!!
4777 days 21 hours ago
bunnycat
[5:47:48 PM] Patrickk: *CONFESSIONAL*
Erin: Finally someone understands me! Sal ((inlove))

open group

Yung Money

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!