This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season Applications.

Topic » Season Applications.

2030 days 4 hours ago
Cort
Keeping the same story line from Coven and Apocalypse this is set in the near distant future after the world repairs itself from the events of Apocalypse. Please be original with your characters i don't want anyone applying for characters already made.

Be detailed in your character bio.
Give your Character Amazing background info.
In your BIO please mention the first time you discovered your powers.
I May change some of your ages.

Also put some ideas you have for your storyline.

I will decide who will be Supreme...Witch Council...Maids..Etc

Name:
Face claim: (USE GIFS)
Story line for your character:
2027 days 15 hours ago
adamslater19
Name: Crystal Montgomery
Bio: Crystal is an author but is also related to the Actress and powerful witch Madison Montgomery and has always been jealous of Madison's popularity, So when she heard about Madison's death instead of being happy she was quite upset and annoyed and has decided to join the Coven, to be just as powerful as Madison but to Also take over as supreme and get revenge for killing her cousin, Crystal noticed her powers when she was writing her first book and accidentally set it on fire using mind control because she was so angry at the time of writing her first book

Face claim: (USE GIFS) https://i.giphy.com/media/x9Tte3kM2t5Sw/giphy.webp

Story line for your character: Get more powerful and eventually take down the witches who let Madison's death happen

open group

Tengaged Wives

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!