This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Judging

Topic » Final Judging

4558 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Welcome girls to your final judging! I will revile the winner for real now tomorrow! :p I have kept you waiting for long
4558 days 16 hours ago
lemonsalsa
Dead scared
4558 days 14 hours ago
james03
Good luck ladies! and judges, please choose the right person to have the title :)
4557 days 19 hours ago
EllaElla
Good luck gurls! x
4557 days 18 hours ago
Juergen
Good Luck ladies :D
4557 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Regaina; Neon - This picture is fun. I love the neon colors. That's why I picked this task. :p neon colors are coming back in fashion and I love that bright purple color however I feel like this picture looked photoshopped. :/ the model looked fake and doesn't look real.

Journey - I love this picture! I've seen it before and I love how te model is working the dress. :) a lot of times with big outfits it overpowers the model this is perfect. Ido see your journey in this picture. You spreading your wings and you learn how to fly! Task a risk take a chance and breakawayyyyy! *sorry had mah Kelly Clarkson moment!*

Chanel runway - I like te models look. :) she looks in control. I just wish the clothes was a brighter color so it wouldn't blend into the background. You can't really tell she's on a runway :p but she is looking fierce it kinda looks like a shot before she heads to the runway.
4557 days 17 hours ago
bekla123
no it is a runway, the stage that they use doesnt really look like a regular runway.... but it is the design of the runway
4557 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Kandi; Neon - WORK! I love this so much!  The colors are all neon. This looks neon without it being photoshoped. I get a retro feel in this picture too which is also coming back in fashion! I can tell you looks hard for this picture. One of my favorite pictures. :)

Journey - FIERCE!  This shows your journey amazingly. The fact that you had rocky moments in this competiton and not everything was a clear easy path to the finals for you. It also shows your improvement. This is such an artistic photo. This is more than modeling it's like an art work.

Chanel Runway - I love this edgy rock chic type of outfit! It's not your typical Chanel clothes that's a safe dress or dressy clothes. This is more rocker modern girl. I love that you took a risk with this picture. The hair and styling all work amazing for this picture.
4557 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Glory; Neon - I love the colorful neon hair! It's so pretty! :D you took a risk this round by not going with all neon and just focusing on hair. Amazing picture girl :) Such a pretty picture. :) Wish you would have been this strong every round! Cuz this is fierce!

Journey - I really like this picture and I think it's beautiful. :) I love her over the shoulder look. The calmness ad serenity in her face is so beautiful. I love pretty much everything about this. It shows your soft elegant side and your amazing sense of fashion. :)

Chanel runway - This outfit is different. I like how you took a risk and afraid to do so this late on. The angle should have been straight on to have been able to see her face better. But from what I see it's fierce. :) I like this good job glory!
4557 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Time for the results!
4557 days 17 hours ago
db1994
In third place and 2nd Runner-up of D&R's Next Top Model is.........
4557 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Regaina! You have been a joy to have this cycle! But unfortunalty these girls stepped up their game at the en and performed a bit better than you in te finale. Join us next cycle because you have so much potential! *hugs*
4557 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Will Glory and Kandi please step forward.
4557 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Kandi you have had your ups and downs this whole cycle! You are by far the most improved girl. It may have taken you a while to get a number 1 call out but you got them when it most counted!

Glory you started off so strong but had your ups and downs as well. Towards the end you stepped it back up. Your photos have impressed me every week you put so much time and effort in your pictures and I love that about you. :)

So who wins?
4557 days 17 hours ago
bekla123
kayyyy
4557 days 17 hours ago
db1994

Kandi! You improved so much and shows what this competiton is about. Not necessarily starting off at the top but working your way up congratulations!

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!