This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination

4581 days 18 hours ago
db1994
Welcome to judging and elimination! One will go tonight who will it be?

Prize is a gift from a shop! :p (hopes shops stay cheap :s)

I'll do critiques and elimination tomorrow morning so good luck!
4581 days 18 hours ago
db1994
Skye - I love this! So fierce. The colors and everything work in this. I feel emotion from her eyes as well which to me is what beauty shots have to portray. This is the Skye we want every week. Not the one that is up and down every round. Keep this kind of work going.

Ella - I like the simplicity of this picture. She looks very relaxed and her eyes are beautiful! Loves curly brown hair as well. I just wish she was telling more of a story through the face and eyes. Her face is pretty but I don't get much emotion out of it.

Veija - WORK IT! This is so powerful! Her face looks pissed but still in charge. It's straight on beauty shot with a high fashion edge to it. I really can't find anything wrong with this picture. All those necklaces could make her neck look short but she models through it. Fantastic job this week!

CariDee - A pretty picture! I love the eyelashes. The remind me of Twiggy's eyelashes.  Other than that this picture is a bit boring to me. Other than the little lines on the eyelashes I feel like the face is a bit dead. She could be giving so much more expression.

Regaina - Another fab straight on picture! This is simple like CariDee's but it still has emotion behind it. The way she has her hands positioned give off a vulnerable feeling, yet the emotion and intensity in her eyes give off power. I like it a lot :D like how you are improving. :)

Glory - WOW strong face! I love this one too. I love the eye shadow. And the hair blowing in the background. Her eyes are half closed but she is still giving off emotion behind her eyes. You have failed to disappoint me this cycle. :) keep it going girl!

Kandi - I love this picture! It's fierce as well. I love the mouth open. A lot of times it can come off as to sexy but it works for this picture. The hair is fun and edgy which works and I love the positioning of her hands. You have also impressed me this competiton :)

Rachel - please resend your image, I'm on iPod and it won't let me click on links that aren't highlighted. :(
4581 days 17 hours ago
racheljoy29
I just resent it :)
Sorry
4581 days 5 hours ago
Juergen
:D Thank you so much. My confidence just rose 100%
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Rachel - Thank you for resendin it! I love this picture. The colors the emotion everything. Great job as well girl. Keep this going Rachel. This is the girl we also want to see every round. Just keep consistent. :)
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Best photo this round goes to.......
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Veija! Amazing photo
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Second photo goes to......
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Skye! Great job this round!
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Third place is.......
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Regaina! Great job as well!
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Next girl is........
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Glory! Nice picture:)
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Next model safe.......
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Kandi! Come get your picture!
4581 days 5 hours ago
db1994
Next is.......

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!