This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluation and Elimination

Topic » Evaluation and Elimination

4583 days 10 hours ago
Amelya
Will begin soon goodluck!
4583 days 10 hours ago
Amelya
critiques

Krystal: I like how much the model talks, however her modeling it was not top model, it was decent but typical, nothing stood out to make it special.

Skye: Her facial expression were fun, and she did a good job speaking about it, her dancing and moves were not that good of modeling and a bit awkward. It was fun however, and doing that was a risk, good job!

Veija: Funky, fresh, and young, she did a great job modeling it, dancing, up close everything, and great job speaking, great job!

Regaina: Simple, good script, not a lot of distractions, just her modeling it and speaking it, good job! I liked how simple it was, and her script was probably one of the best of the commercials we’v seen.

Glory: Fiesty, fun, and a lot of great modeling, her outfit is cute too! I wish she spoke more however, she only said a few lines, and I feel like it would have been better if she said more

Kandi: I love this, fun, and a real model not a singer or actress, entertaining, high fashion, great job! I loved this commercial perfect all around

Ella: Her poses weren’t great and I feel like there was a lot better to choose from, her speaking was good but nothing stood out and made it great to me.

Caridee: I thought this was cheesy and far from top model work, she didn’t really model it, she just did karate moves. I expected a lot more out of the commercial

Rachel: It was good, but nothing stood out to make it great to me, I wanted more out of it.
4583 days 10 hours ago
Amelya
This episode there is a twist, me and the other judge Diego often see differently, and as a model you must be able to impress us both, so this episode i had the sole duty of judging and evaluating
while next episode he will.
4583 days 10 hours ago
Amelya
The winner of this challenge, having the best commercial
Kandi!!
4583 days 10 hours ago
Amelya
The runner-up having a great commercial as well!
Veija! great job!
4583 days 9 hours ago
Amelya
In third place, rounding out the top 3 is....
Glory! congrats on covergirl and another great finish!
4583 days 9 hours ago
Amelya
in fourth place
Regaina
4583 days 9 hours ago
Amelya
Coming in 5th place, still in the running to be ANTM
Ella
4583 days 9 hours ago
Amelya
In sixth place,
Rachel! congrats
4583 days 9 hours ago
Amelya
Skye, Caridee, and Krystal remain
4583 days 9 hours ago
Amelya
in seventh place
Skye! close call, congratss
4583 days 9 hours ago
Amelya
Caridee and Krystal please step forward
4583 days 9 hours ago
Amelya
This is both of yours 3rd time in the bottom 2
Caridee: you have had great photos, disasterous ones but largely stayed in the middle of the pack, you have showed us potential being in the top 5 twice, but also struggled, we wonder if u have wat it takes to be consistant
Krystal: you have been in the middle to bottom tell last week when u got a 2nd, but now we wonder if thats just not a stroke of luck
based on your commercials, and previous work
the final girl in the running is
4583 days 9 hours ago
Amelya
Caridee
im sorry Krystal, you have been eliminated
great job surviving as long as u did!
4583 days 8 hours ago
Juergen
Thank you judges
4583 days 7 hours ago
Leacroft
Thank you so much judges !!!! :)

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!