This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination

4604 days 23 hours ago
db1994
Welcome to your judging and elimination girls! One of you will be going home tonight good luck!
4604 days 23 hours ago
db1994
Krystal - I love this! It's fierce and I feel city girl all the way. I love the pose and the face great job Krystal :D That dress is so elegant as well. I love the softness expression on her face and how relaxes she looks on the beam. You really stepped it up this week. :)

Glory - I like this too! :D it's fun and I get te country vibe from it. Very fashionable yet country girl. I love the plaid dress there is nothing more country like plaid. Her face is nice as well :) and the tractor in the background just makes the picture work so much more. Great consistency!

Skye - Eh I don't really know if I like it or not. The pose is awkward I looks like she's trying to do the chicken dance. The face isn't very strong either she looks bored kinda pisses as well. The only way I would know this is country is because of the hay in the background if the jay wasnt there I would not have known she was in the country. You seem to do good one round and drop the next.

Ella - Very cute and soft picture! She looks so relaxed on the horse. Such a cute cowgirl :D I just wish I got more expression in her face and had a stronger pose. You as well like Skye I would not have know this was country without the horse in the picture.

Regaina - WORK! I love this picture. The outfits colo is so pretty. :) her face looks so relaxed and care free. As much as I like the outfit it doesn't scream farmer girl to me. I do love the background being a field of hay. Good job girl!

CariDee - this seems more like a camper to me than a farmer. The tent doesn't work for me here . The fishing pole is country I just don't feel lot of country.

Deena - I don't see how this is city life. It's just a girl in a dress with a babystroller. You did great last week but now it seems like you dropped.

Kandi - I love this so much! Jessica Stam is so fierce. She looks like an elegant female in a big city that is in charge of her life.

Rachel - this looks a lot like deena's spread. But I would say This one is a bit better I still don't see city life much but it's ok.

Veija - I love everything about this! The pose the face the background! Great job this week :D
4604 days 22 hours ago
Amelya
Krystal (city): I love the dress and scenery, her face is stunning, I think her pose is perfect for the picture, I wish some of her face was more visible, but overall great improvement!

Glory: I like the high fashion, boots and outfit, her pose and face is perfect, I think it was another amazing job!

Skye: I don’t like the pose, her face is interesting, but her pose is awkward, the background is perfect. Its okay but I wanted a lot more out of the pose.

Ella: I love how real this picture looks, her face is stunning, and her pose is natural, and I love the use of the animal. Great risk, great job!

Regaina: Well this is interesting, at first I was like :/ da $#@? But the more I look at it, the more I like it, her pose, and face is so original, and high fashion still in the country, great job!

Caridee: I love face, and high fashion, her pose is nice and detailed, great picture! I do wish she was standing, but it was unique and overall great!

Deena: I like the pose, and colors and high fashion aspect to it, I do wish there was more emotion or expression in her face however.

Kandi: I love the simplicity, the pose the face all high fashion all great!

Rachel: I love her eyes, the dress combined with the pose makes a fascinating shot, great job!.

Veija: its fascinating, but the pose is awkward to me, you cant see much of her facial expression, not as good as your other shots.
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
I will begin call out best photo of the week which will be displayed in the group goes to.............
4604 days 22 hours ago
james03
us!!!well it is country...
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Glory! Three weeks in a row congrats!
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Close second is........
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Krystal! Great job!
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Next girl safe is............
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Kandi! Good job as well!
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Fourth girl is............
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Regaina! Congrats!
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Next girl is............
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Veija! One judge liked your pic the other not so much
4604 days 22 hours ago
james03
thank you! so much! it is all about the taste in this matter thank you so much!
4604 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Next model safe is.......

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!