This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and elimination

Topic » Evaluations and elimination

4606 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Welcome to your judgig panel! We willdo critiques and elimination good luck!
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
Deena: I actually love this picture, the outfit, her hair and pose all simple yet unique and creative. Very high fashion and modern, great improvement!

Skye: I like the animal, and old fashion feel, its high fashion, unique, cute, original and creative, I love her facial expression too! Amazing!

Ella: She looks like a cute murderer, I like her dress, jewelry and her pose shows the outfit off perfectly. Her face is powerful and I do like that, I do wish it showed a bit more emotion but good job!

Glory: Risky! I do love the tattoo’s, you almost never see them, and the wildness and crazyness, its fun and quirky, crazy, original and creative, the pose and face all work perfectly!

Rachel: I don’t like how its all one colored, her face is good, but her pose is weak to me, its okay but not good, I expected more

Kandi: I like the latin look, dress is cute, her pose is simple, her face is good needs a little work but not bad. Good job!

Regaina: So yummy, her eyes are beautiful, perfect hair, and I love the hate and the face. Great risk! I love everything about this picture, original, unique, classic, and creative!

Veija: I like the pose and dress its very unique, her facial expression also shows some emotion, somethings missing though, its just not great.

Krystal: Her pose isn’t great, her face is squinting but doesn’t really show emotion, not good at all to me.

Caridee: The pink is fun, her pose is decent, pretty good, and her face is pretty good, nothing made this great though.
4606 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Skye - this is a fun picture! I like the models pose and the face is alright. I don't get why the monkey is on her :p it kinda just looks like a ball of fur.

Ella - Fierce! I'm loving everything about this. The intensity in the eyes. The pose everything great job.

Glory - I like this too. The patterns of the dress and the background are edgy and fun. She is giving major face and I love it! Great pose as well. Overall good job.

Rachel - This is ok. The outfit is different and so is the hair. Not the best but not the worst either. Good job.

Kandi - I don't really like the face :p it's kinda dull and boring the pose is ok I was just expecting more from you. Gotta stay consistent.

Regaina - I love the face it's strong but this picture was a top call out last cycle and you aren't suppose to use already number 1 pics :(

Veija - this is simple but fierce it's good! I like it :D the pose is stroganoff and so is the face.

Krystal - I dont really like this. The face is weird and she isn't doing anything with er body. You can do better.

CariDee - this is classy and pretty! Good job you are kinda up and down though :p try staying on top
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
11 girls stand before me, only 10 names can be read
the girls whos name i do not call will be immediately eliminated
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
Winning this challenge is
Glory! congrats on back to back wins!
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
The runner-up is
Ella, great pic!
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
In 3rd place, also doing amazing isss!
Kandi!
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
In fourth, amazing photo and great job tooooooo
Veija!
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
Rounding out the top 5 this round is
Deena, great improvement!
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
Collecting her third 6th is...
Skye! ur still in the running
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
in 7th place, still in the running to win is
Caridee!
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
in eighth place
Rachel, impress both the judges , better luck next round
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
3 girls remain, krystal, regaina, and cascada
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
congrats to our 9th place
Regaina, dont re use winning pictures!
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
Krystal and Cascada please step forward
4606 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
Cascada, you started off so strong but seem not to care anymore
Krystal, you have always been in the middle or bottom of the pack, we worry u cant make it to the top
so who stays?

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!