This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluationsand Elimination: Ep 4

Topic » Evaluationsand Elimination: Ep..

4606 days 21 hours ago
db1994
Hey! And welcome to your third judging! We will post critiques and then do elimination.

You know about the prize a gift from a shop!

Good luck.
4606 days 20 hours ago
Juergen
:S
4606 days 20 hours ago
db1994
Bella - I like the big flowy dress. Other than that the picture is kinda boring. The face is a bit dull and other than that ring she is holding onto the pose isn't so great either. You can't have a models outfit outshine her. Had she been doing a bit more with the face and a more dynamic pose this could have been fierce.

Rachel - I like how you were one of the few girls who took a risk and went with something other than an Asian model. On top of this I actually like it! She has a beautiful face! Her pose is somewhat sexy but she is making sure it's not to sexy and slutty. Overall good job this week.

CariDee - I'm a bit iffy on this one. I think it's a bit boring. The pose is boring the outfit is boring the face is boring. I just expected more from you. It seems to me like one week you do good the Ned you slip down. As a top model you must be consistent and stay on top.

Deena - You took a risk like I asked! I totally see Italian features in her face. She is giving major face! I love it. Only negative would be I wish it showed all of her! This would have been so rocking had she shown her body. But big step up from your previous work.

Glory - this is GLORYOUS! ;) You also went with a race other than Asian. She look so high fashion and fierce. Even though I don't agree with smoking I feel like it adds a dramatic effect to the overall image. You have been improving week after week :) keep it up girl!

Skye - This is one of my more favorite Asian model shots :) this is classic but still high fashion. The face is ALMOST there but not quite just needed a bit more. The pose is strong and so is the outfit. :) but like you said in the mansion you do seen to go up one week and drop the next. You need to stay consistent as well. I know you want this bad.

Ella - Wow I like this! I see African in this all the way. With the African model and the headpiece. This perfectly shows a way how a model can show emotion without looking dead at the camera. I love the background as well. Very good job :)

Regaina - I kinda like this. It's a bit odd with a blonde Asian model :p but I do like the face. The background is nice :) the pose is almost there.

Kandi - I love Chanel! She is so fierce and pretty. I love the pose! And her face us good as well! :D work it kandi!

Veija - WORK! This is what I'm talking about! The face! The pose! Everything you killed it.

Cascada - This is alright. :) I like the concept. She shoes are fierce as well.

Krystal - this is ok. I can't really tell she's Asian though. The pose is nice.
4606 days 20 hours ago
Amelya
Bella: The pose is good, but the face bores me. Its good but not great, its almost there but still needs work, I feel like there were a lot better pictures available.

Rachel: I love the face, and simplicity in the pose, and the background is amazing. Her face is captivating and beautiful, great job!

Krystal: The longer I look at it the more I like it, its so original, I love her pose and design and the concept of this picture, her face could be a little better, interesting good job.

Caridee: Its very interesting and captivating, I like the face and pose its good but could be a little better, there is nothing wrong with it but nothing great either.

Deena: This picture bores me, her eyes are stunning, but her face and pose are lifeless to me, its okay but not top model and there were a lot better to choose from.

Glory: Hey miss classy, love the classic era kinda of theme, the face and pose it looks like a painting, its stunning, love this.

Skye: Her outfit is fun, funky and fresh props for style. I love her pose its perfect for what she is modeling, I think the face needs some work, but a great job!

Ella: I like this picture, its creative and original, her facial pose is good, and her body is good to, I wish it had a little more to it but good job overall

Regaina: I love this backdrop to this its stunning, her hair is interesting and captivating, and her face is unique though needs some work. Her pose does bore me theres nothing special about it and it didn’t work with this picture I feel.

Cascada: I like the pose and shoes, its simple but works, her face looks pissed and I don’t know why, it doesn’t work with the picture to me.

Kandi: I love the pose and dress its interesting and unique and modern. Her face is interesting needs some minor work around the eyes I wish you could see more, but a great interesting job overall!

Veija: I like the strength in her face, and her pose, and i love the old style feel. It was really good but nothing stood out and made it great to me
4606 days 20 hours ago
Juergen
;) Thank you so Much Judges :D
4606 days 20 hours ago
Amelya
12 remain, I have only 11 names to callout
the girl i do not call is immediately eliminated
4606 days 20 hours ago
Amelya
The first girl, who's picture had the highest combined score by the judges is
Glory!
4606 days 20 hours ago
EllaElla
:) thanks
4606 days 20 hours ago
Amelya
The runner up this challenge is
Rachel! great job!
4606 days 20 hours ago
Amelya
In a close third, also doing amazing this round
Veija!
4606 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
*crosses fingers*
4606 days 20 hours ago
Amelya
Coming in fourth

Kandi, lovely picture!
4606 days 20 hours ago
Leacroft
thank you judges :)
4606 days 20 hours ago
Amelya
round out our top 5, is the beautiful
Ella, great picture!
4606 days 20 hours ago
Juergen
Good Job Ladies
4606 days 20 hours ago
EllaElla
Yay :)

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!