This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep 3

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4608 days 22 hours ago
db1994
Welcome girls to your third judging panel :) there are 13 girls in front of me but after tonight only 12 will remain. You guys did good this week. :D

Your prize is a gift from any shop.

We will begin elimination after judging. (will post critiques later)
4608 days 22 hours ago
Juergen
Okay :D
4608 days 21 hours ago
Leacroft
got it :)
4608 days 21 hours ago
Josh51
Anxious :)
4608 days 21 hours ago
bekla123
waaahh GL gurls!
4608 days 20 hours ago
james03
omg please! AAAHHH!
4608 days 17 hours ago
db1994
Judging and elimination will be tomorrow :) ( no access to computer tonight)
4608 days 17 hours ago
Juergen
*screams* Im so nervous. I'll miss it then well hopefully I'm safe. GL Ladies
4608 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Caridee: Jewelry Ad - I really like this picture. The positioning of the hand is perfect to model off the rings. I like the necklaces as well. The hair is pretty too. :) Only thing is I don't get the eye contact from her that I wish I did.
Clothing Ad - The dress is pretty and fits nicely on the model. I just feel like she is being a bit to sexy with the pose. Her face isn't helping her tone down the sexy either :x

Skye: Jewelry Ad - First off for the first picture I asked to see jewelry and you said this is selling a bag. Secondly I do love this dress, this would have worked more to sell a dress, the dress is so avant garde and fierce that it takes away any attention to the little purse.
Clothing Ad - This is a funky picture :P She has a strong pose but so much is going on in her face that I can't even see it. Its an okay picture but the one you used for the first one would have worked better here.

Ella - Jewelry Ad: I like how she is selling the necklace only negative is that she isn't giving eye contact! Had she at least given some eye contact this would so have worked.
Clothing Ad: I love those shoes! She has a relaxed face but it still works. I love this more than your other one. :)

Glory - Jewelry Ad: I like the butterflies :) I like the ring and necklace as well. Great ad :D
Clothing Ad: I love this fierce face! This is a perfect example of not looking straight at the camera and still looking fierce. Also a good pic!

Regaina - Jewelry Ad: This is stunning. She is giving such a strong face I love it. The hair and the earrings work perfect together great job this round.
Clothing Ad: FIERCE! Strong pose great face, nice outfit. You are defiantly selling everything she has on.

Rachel - Jewelry Ad: This is very simple, I think a little to simple. I do like her pretty blue eyes but she isn't doing anything special to sell this ring.
Clothing ad: This dress is very fun and earthy. The thing is its a bit small and I can't really see much of the models face. Overall a good picture.

Veija - Jewelry Ad: WOW THIS IS AMAZING! The rings are so cute! I love the splash of pink on the side of her face. And all the little details around the eyes. By far the best jewelry ad.
Clothing ad: This is so weird :P but weird in a good way. I like the futuristic feel to this picture.

Bella - Jewelry Ad: I love Anja Rubik! She is giving a bit of a sexy feel to it but I don't think she is taking it to far. Good job selling the jewelry just wished for a better pose.
Clothing ad: I love this Anja Rubik pic also :D Strong pose and strong face. The clothes is cute as well. Way better than the first.

Kandi - Jewelry ad: We asked for jewelry and this isn't jewelry. :( On top of that the glasses aren't very cute. I don't really like this.
Clothing ad: Love <3 another fierce Anja Rubik picture. I love this pose and her face. She is selling everything she has on.

Krystal - Jewelry Ad: I don't like this. Its just not high fashion enough for me. It looks like she just got done having sex :x not the kind of look you want to give off.
Clothing ad: This one is better :) I love the dress and shoes. Only negative is the face isn't very strong.

Cascada - Jewelry Ad: I like the lipstick but its not jewelry :(
Clothing ad: I love this outfit :D It's fierce good job, better than your other pic.

Deena - Jewelry ad: I like the jewelry only thing is i can't see her face. :(
Clothing ad: I love the classic take on this picture. The dress is nice and so is the face. I want to see you take more risks in this competition.
4608 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Amelya's Critiques:

Caridee: Classic, cute, I love the colors and jewelry and pose and her eyes, all a good job and good advertising, great job

I dislike the color of the dress, and her pose, its good but not great to me, same with her face, and the purse in between her legs and that picture was just awkward to me

Skye: I like its originality, but the colors and pose aren’t there for me, however her face is strong and I like that. Its okay but not top model

Oh boy, fun and cute, I adore the pose, however her face is not visible and that’s a problem, almost there but not the best

Krystal: horrible u changed it, this picture the models pose and face are weak and trampy, and does little advertising. Not impressed

I love the water, and the pose and the facial expression all very good, also very high fashion, good job on this challenge! Much improvement

Ella: I love the fashion, pose and models face, and the jewelry it was good! Work on making the jewelry more of a focal point though.

I love the pose and her face, and kind of the 70s look, it made it original, great job.

Glory: I like the originality and the butterflies and the models face, it was original cute and sold the product, good job.

Fierce, its not my style but I liked the pose and strength, great picture.

Regaina: Nice pose, great face, and the jewelry is bold and captivating, and a love the originality, great job!

Your on fire this round, I love the dress, pose, face high fashion, cute, original, probably my favorite picture so far in any round this season, great job!

Rachel: It’s a very good picture, but kind of typical and to be expected, nothing makes it pop to me.

Interesting pose, I like the dress but wish it stood out more from its background, its good but not great to me.

Veija: Love this pictures, its original, cute, funky and high fashion, its exactly what I wanted, something that wasn’t the typical headshot. Great work!

This is a weird picture, funky and unique though, its great in an odd way :P

Bella: Sexy and kind of slutty, it does advertise jewelry and is different from what most posted, its not to me a great picture though, I look for then a sexy picture in a top model.

This picture may save u, its funky, modern, unique and cute, great job on this one.

Kandi: This isn’t really jewelry, I do like the hair, but the facial pose doesn’t do much for me. Its just okay to me.

I like the originality, pose, face all very good and very unique, good job on this photo.

Cascada: not a fan of obv airbrushed photos, and I see no jewelry

I like the dress and pose, the face is interesting as well, hate the baclground though.
4608 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Ok so now best photo of the week which will be displayed as cover art in the model house is..............
4608 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Regaina! Great job :D
4608 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Runner up goes to.................
4608 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Veija! Both judges really loved your pictures this round!
4608 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Third photo goes to.....................
4608 days 4 hours ago
db1994
Ella! Fab job!

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!