This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 1

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4613 days 2 hours ago
db1994
Welcome girls to your first judging panel! I will introduce the other judge who will help me critique your photos. Amelya! :) First off you guys did really good this first round. :)

Now for your prize a gift from a shop!

Amelya and I will critique your photos and after we will start the elimination. Good luck!
4613 days 1 hour ago
lemonsalsa
*cheers*
4613 days 1 hour ago
Josh51
*shivers*
4613 days 1 hour ago
racheljoy29
:)
4613 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Bella - I really like this. Nice strong pose. I love the white and black layout of the picture. I just wish there was more to it. To me its like sorta high fashion but not almost there. The bar that is supporting her arms add an original twist and edginess to it. As far as the face I wish there was more emotion, she looks a bit bored but overall good start.

Skye - The pose is spot on. It reminds me of a broken down doll that just got left behind. I really like the colors as well, its kinda playful but fashionable in the same way. I love the background as well, sorta vintage with the old car in the back. The only little negative is that the face looks boring. She isn't giving much emotion. It may be because it fits to the broken down doll pose but I feel like she could have given some kind of face.

Rachel - I love Karlie Kloss and I haven't seen this picture of her! I love how she has so much intensity in her without having to look straight at the camera. The pose is also very strong and fierce. Only problems I have with this is that the outfit is black and so is the background which kinda hides her body. Try to find pictures where the model stands out and doesn't blend into the background.

Deena - I wish some of the hair wasn't in her face! From the bit that she does have uncovered I can see that she is giving off strong emotion. I love the dress it has a young fresh pattern to it. The pose looks a bit weak though. I wish she would have been standing up tall looking empowered. You nailed the face next time work on the body.

Ella - A sexy yet classy picture. A lot of times tattoos can be a negative for models but I feel like this one works with the picture. Even though she isn't looking straight at the camera you can tell she is giving off strong emotion. The colors of the dress catch my eyes and make it interesting! The pose is awkward yet it works for me. The legs looks amazing and I love the one shoe she is touching.

Vescala - This is one of my least favorite in the bunch. :( It has a very bland background and on top of that she's naked! She isn't really selling anything but what looks like chains? A model's job is to sell whatever she is given and I have no clue what that is. The pose is boring too I've seen it so many times and her face isn't do much either.

Krystal - Great shot! I love Asian models! Liu Wen is one of my favorite. Even though this is a Calvin Klein ad its still super high fashion. She has a very powerful face. Kinda like I'm the best. I love the bag and the outfit looks nice too.

Glory - WOW beautiful eyes! I love her ice blue eyes it looks amazing with her blonde hair. Her pose is fierce it may not be the strongest but it shows that she is in control of the picture. I love that outfit as well. I'm still so amazed by the face. Great job.

Regaina - I love Raquel Zimmermann! This is one of my favorite spreads shes been it. Very Haute Couture and elegant. I like the hair as well. :) Lets not forget the dress. I love the shade of the dress and the ruffles in it. That sideways hat is also super cute :D and the background defiantly sells the garment. Nice start.

Cascada - GIRL YOU BETTA WORK IT! This is so intense! It looks like a fashionable warrior ready to go kill her enemies! I love her garment its so fierce and edgy. The whole thing is amazing. That face is also so fierce! This is one of my favorite pictures out of the bunch! I see you are starting off strong. Amazing job!

Paprika - I like the simplicity of this! I just wish she was giving a strong face and maybe more emotion in the face. Try working a bit more on them next time :) But all in all good job. Sometimes simple is better and I do enjoy this. :D

Veija - I love the drama in this picture. Her face has a very strong emotion. Love the way she is elongating her neck! A lot of models tend to forget that when they have a lot of jewelry around their neck. I love the outfit as well very high fashion good job this round! Y
4613 days 1 hour ago
db1994
The res of the comments since they got cut off!

Veija - I love the drama in this picture. Her face has a very strong emotion. Love the way she is elongating her neck! A lot of models tend to forget that when they have a lot of jewelry around their neck. I love the outfit as well very high fashion good job this round! You got a harder model than most people and you still rocked the picture.

Kandi - NOOO WHY DID YOU CHANGE PICTURES!? :( I love the colors and the face is alright but for the first week you always want to show some sort of body to show you can work it. The background is very bland if it wasn't for the strong makeup this picture would have been extremely boring! The prop is nice though. Next time don't second guess yourself!

Caridee - Disappointed! :( Anja Rubik is such an amazing model and to me this is probably her worst spread she has done. I can't see the face which sells the picture. The little I can see is hidden behind a veil. The pose looks like she needs to go to the bathroom :X It reminds me of a slutty bride to be. Not impressed. :(

Brando - OH MY GOD! WORKKK IT! This is stunning! Her face is so intense it looks like she is about to kill a bitch with that stare. I love the pose a bit awkward but it works. Sasha is one of the best models of our time and I am so so so happy you went with this picture that I've never seen before. I am in love with the outfit as well. Werk it!
4613 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Amelya's Critique's

Bella: I love the lines and pose of her arms and legs, and the black cane and rings. I wish she showed a bit more of a facial expression, but overall a great photo.

Skye: I like the fashion and clothes, and the doll like aspect. The background is also very interesting, however I wish it was more lively and captured more feeling.

Rachel: I like the strength in the models face, and the position of her legs, but overall I feel like this picture is one dimensional and kind of dull.

Deena: I like the sensual and emotion in the models face. The colors are strong and unique, but I dislike her arms and body pose.

Kandi: Your first photo was so much better no idea why you changed it. The face is okay, kind of oddly posed and doesn’t show much emotion. The eyes are lifeless, the background and whatever is in front of her is interesting.

Ella: I love the colors and this models pose it is a great job and shows a very unique and creative picture. I love the models face and eyes, overall a great job!

Vescala: I dislike this photo, the pose does nothing for her, and the background is completely boring. The models face does show some emotion but that is the only good thing I see in this photo

Krystal: I like the strength and feeling you can see in the models eyes and face, and her pose is unique and captivating. The background is kind of boring though.

Glory: I love the sturdyness and facial expression in the model. I love the colors and conflicting materials on her dress, and her pose is simple yet effective. The background is slightly boring but the picture is fantastic!

Regaina: I love the classical aspect of this photo, her pose is simple yet effective, the background is interesting, her face shows slight emotion I do wish it showed a little more.

Cascada: I like the stenght in the models face and the props, along with the background and pose its all very good

Paprika: The models face and pose and background are all very good, it was a great job nothing bad at all

Veija: I love the outfit, and models face and pose, its unique and captivating. It is also very high fashion, overall a great job on this photo, nothing bad at all in my opp.

Caridee: This photo is boring to me, it is neither original or captivating. You can’t see the models face that well, and what you can see is awkward, her pose is skanky but not even interesting, the most interesting thing is the background.
4613 days 1 hour ago
db1994
I will begin call out when I receive Amelya's critique for Brando.
4613 days 1 hour ago
Juergen
:D Thank you :) I will work on that
4613 days 1 hour ago
bekla123
thanks judges :D
4613 days 1 hour ago
Josh51
Thanks judges! Anxious for call out!
4613 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Brando's Critique from Amelya.

brando: I like the colors, face, and pose it was all very good!
4613 days 1 hour ago
bekla123
oh no call out time :S
4613 days 1 hour ago
Amelya
gll
4613 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Judging begins!
4613 days 1 hour ago
db1994
The best photo of this round who will be displayed as cover art at the top model mansion goes to....

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!