This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 6

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4718 days 6 hours ago
db1994
This is your sixth judging and I want to wish you all luck! This was another great week! A lot of amazing pictures. We will have elimination after judging.

Prize is a shop from any gift.

So as you girls know this is a double elimination which will leave us with six girls left in the running towards becoming D&R's Next Top Model. Their are only eight of you in the competition but I will only have 6 photos and.... 6 PLANE TICKETS BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BRAZIL!! But remember only 6 of you will be getting plane tickets so good luck!

4718 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Amia - Photo 1: I love the classic feel to it and how it looks very elegant. It reminds me a lot of like the 1930s era. I don't really like the face I feel like it could be a bit stronger.

Photo 2: This picture is better than your first one imo. I like how the clothes does look a lot like the 1980s the  model has a strong face. Wish the pictures color was better.
Ursula - Photo 1: I like the retro feel to this and her pose. Her face looks a bit scared and it could be better. but overall a good picture and it sticks to the theme.

Photo 2: Love the dress on her. :) She looks very relaxed but I wish I could see 1950s a bit more.
Danielle - Photo 1: This picture also is very elegant. The model does look a bit confused in the face to me but overall a good picture.

Photo 2: First I want to say that this is a strong picture, I just don't see how this fits into the 1960s. All it is is a girl wearing a jacket made of fur. I was expecting a lot more from you.
Dimitra - Photo 1: I like this picture! I love her stare and for me it works for the time period.

Photo 2: I don't see 1980s at all, the 1980s was a time of bright colors and happiness. This photo is a bit sad and gloomy. You had an amazing week last week and it seems like you took a step back.
Yummy - Photo 1: LOVE LOVE LOVE! This picture of Twiggy is so fierce! Strong face, strong pose. I love how shes holding her shoe. Very commercial yet high fashion at the same time.

Photo 2: My favorite! You completely understood what we were asking for and turned in an amazing picture. The colors and the models hair is so 70s. One of my favorites so far in the competition.
Velvet - Photo 1: First I want to say welcome back! Now onto your picture. I love the classic feel to this also and she has an amazing face and strong pose. Great come back.

Photo 2: This is very 1950s! The dress fits the theme, the pose is strong and so is the face great job.
Yolanda - Photo 1: I don't really see how this fits into a time period. She isn't wearing any sort of clothes to represent any time frame.

Photo 2: This picture is far better than your last! I love her pose and the outfit, this picture really saved you.
Abiana - Photo 1: I love how you took a risk and didn't go for a traditional black and white picture. I do see how this could be back in time. Loves the model too.

Photo 2: Perfect model to use for the 1960s she was big during her time. Great picture!
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
First pictures:
Gucci:
Good: I love the classical look, and the model has a very strong phase.
Bad: It doesnt scream top model to me, but a good effort.

Chris:
Good: Unique as always, and i appreciate that, I like the pose of the body.
Bad: I wish the models face showed more emotion.

Dm2011:
Good: I like the models face, and the classical look.
Bad: The models pose is just okay for me and I feel you could have found better

Dimitra:
Good: I like the models pose and face it is unique and overall a very strong photo.
Bad: It looks very modern and in this challenge I wanted to see something of a different style

Yummy:
Good: I love the model, and all the pictures in the background it is very original and an excellent photo.
Bad: I enjoyed this photo as it is, very good job

Austin:
Good: The pose is good, and the face shows emotion, and it fits the challenge, good job.
Bad: I wish there was something more in the background or dress to make it more interesting

Zaza:
Good: I love the pose and how fun and original it is, i enjoyed this picture all around and it was a very good picture.
Bad: I found this picture good all around

Alex:
Good: I love the mirror and the facial expression, and the clothes it is a stunning picture
Bad: This photo is spetacular for me
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
Eight ladies stand before, sadly this is a double elimination and only six can continue.
The model with what the judges feel has the worse first picture will be eliminated first.
Then the girl with the worse second picture will be cut
so lets begin the first of our two callouts.
The model who we feel has the best first picture is..........
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
Abiana!
in second place is.........
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
yummy! congrats
finishing our top 3 this challenge is..........
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
ursula!
the fourth model avoiding the first elimination is....
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
Dimitra!
coming in 5th this challenge..........
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
Velvet! welcome back!
in 6th place is..........
Zaza!
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
Would Amia and Danielle please step forward
one of you is the first in our double elimination

Amia and Danielle both of you have been in the middle of the pack most of the competition.
Amia you have never been in the top three and we fear you may not have the passion needed to win
Danielle you started strong but have gotten weaker throughout it
So who stays?
-flips photo-
Amia, you have a second chance.
Im sorry Danielle, you have the worse first picture, and unfortunately have been eliminated and will not be going to Brazil.
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
my second photo critiques
Second Pictures:
Gucci:
Good: you can tell it is from the decade and portrays the fashion of that time
Bad: I feel like this picture is not very good in a high fashion model aspect

Chris:
Good: I love this picture its fashion and pose, to me it is stunning.
Bad: I think this picture is stunning as is.
think
Dimitra:
Good: The model does show emotion
Bad: I feel like this does not capture the time period, and is a weak overall picture

Yummy:
Good: I love the models fashion and pose, it is high fashion, fun, and captures the decade great job!
bad: I think this is stunning

Austin:
Good: Its high fashion, 50's and a good overall picture
Bad: I wish the model was doing something a big more interesting, but good 50's picture!

Zaza:
Good: I love the pose and fashion and how it represents the decade, a good effort
Bad: I wish the photo had a more interesting backgroud, but overall a good effort.

Alex:
Good: I love the face and the expression, and the choice of model, it was a strong picture
bad: I think the picture is overall good but i dont know if it is top model.
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
The person we believe has the best picture the second round is........
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
Ursula! congrats on escaping the double elimination
in second place is..........
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
Yummy!!! congrats on another second
third safe is...........
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
Abiana!!!
our fourth model going to Brazil is........
4718 days 5 hours ago
Amelya
Velvet! congrats on surviving
coming in 5th is...........

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!