This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 3

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4721 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Welcome to your third judging panel! There are ten models in front of me but as you all know only nine photos are in my hand, before we get to the call out we will be giving you your critiques. All of you who submitted a photo this round did really good!

Prize as usual is a gift from a shop!

Now onto judging!
4721 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Yolanda - This picture is oddly really good! I love how you used fire in this picture. Her facial expression is also really nice. You have been doing good so far and keep it up!

Amia - Firstly I want to say that I love Iman! The body picture is fierce. But the random head shot on the side doesn't cut it for me, you also took a different approach on fire which is liked!

Ursula - I love the model, she looks very glamours in her outfit, the only flaw for me is that I would have liked to have seen fire more present in the photo, it kinda blends into the background.

Yummy - WORKKKK!! This is HAWT! I love how the dress is flowing and you incorporated fire in a very fashionable way. Great job as usual.

Danielle - I love your originality! You always surprise me with how you take each theme. I really like the model and the awkward pose works for the outfit she has on. I love how the background isn't fire yet it looks like the sky are flames coming up.

Unicornlover - I don't really like this picture. The models face looks burned and it looks like her skin is peeling. Her hair also looks like its burning and I do like the way she's breathing fire.

Rachel - I like the models pose and the fire in the background. It looks like her hand is cut off on the side. Overall alright picture.

Dimitra - Not a big fan of this picture, it looks fake and the model doesn't even look real. If you stay this round you will have to step it up next round.

Abiana - This is the same picture Rachel used, but I have to give it to you I like this one better, since this is the whole picture. But make sure next time you look at the other models pictures just to make sure you don't use one thats the same as the others.

Next we will do the elimination. GL!
4721 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Ryans critiques:

Chels: good: I love how original this is, i love the orange the models makeup, and how the fire is in this picture. It is perfect, another amazingphoto!
bad: nothing it is stunning!

Yummy: good: Another amazing photo, it is fantastic I love the flow and dress and just everything about this photo is fantastic!
bad: nothing you brought this to a new level!

Zaza: good: I love the strength, emotion and pose of the model, and I love how you incorporated flame into the picture
bad: I think this is a strong photo maybe if some of the colors were bolder but really it isnt that important, this photo just work, all around and a job very well done

Chris: good: Wowzers i love the patterns and how the fire is in the background, the model face and pose is perfect to my eye!
bad: There is nothing bad the patterns and everytihng are great!

Gucci: good: It is unique and an atypical choice which i appreciate
bad: I dislike the pose and it is not captavating.

Alex: good: I liked the model grabbing the frame it was very scenic and an overall interesting pose.
bad: It was very similar to another model picture posted, and as with her critique, it was not top model and served as a distraction this photo.

Rachel: good: I like the clothes and the way fire was incorporated
bad: I dont like the  legs and the pose is kinda of awkward, its good but not top model to me.

Dm: good: the pose is very unique and it does capture her emotion
bad: It appears t be like a sunset not a flame, and you cannot see the models face, and the dress does not allow you to see and appreciate the models pose.

Dimitra: good: it is a very good photo and interesting
bad: it looks very animimated and there is no life in the picture.
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Ok now we will start elimination :) I have 10 ladies in front of me but only 9 photos in my hand.

And the best photo this round who will also be displayed as digital art is........
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Yummy!! Grats girl for the second time in a row! These girls better watch out for you.
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Second place is........
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Zaza! Good job once again!

Third person threw...........
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Chris! Another great photo

Fourth........
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Rachel! Your moving up!

Fifth model safe.......
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Alexandra! Good picture but Rachel posted the same picture before you.

Girl number six is............…
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Gucci! This was an ok picture, I want to see more from you.

Seven model.......
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Danielle! You took a risk unfortunately it didn't really pay off:(

Three left! Eight is....
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Chels! Your are lucky one of the judges ranked you high!
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Will Steph and Dimitra please step forward.

I have one photo in my hands and this photo represents the girl who is still in the running towards becoming Diego's next top model.

Steph you have been in this position before and you don't even submit a photo this week? To me it seems like you gave up on this competition we want models who are commited to this.

Dimitra this is your first time in the bottom two but you have been hanging towards the bottom. Do you have what it takes to get out of this situation and come out on top?

The girl safe is.......
4721 days 6 hours ago
yummy
OMG gl girls, tysm judges <3
4721 days 6 hours ago
db1994
*flips photo*

Dimitra come get your picture.

I'm sorry steph you were given many chances but you just never showed us you really want this.

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!