This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination: Ep. 2

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination:..

4722 days 8 hours ago
db1994
Welcome to your second elimination! This week was a very tough week to judge since everyone did so good.

Now onto our prizes!! First is a gift from a shop and having the option to be on the judging panel next season.

I will began the call out when Ryan and I are done evaluating your photos. Gl ladies
4722 days 7 hours ago
Amelya
My critiques, but first thank you for being active and doing a great job this challenge :)
Dm: Good: I loved how unique this picture is, its not typical and was stood out to me in particular. I like the colors, the pose and the face, it all worked for me.
Bad: Nothing it was great

Yummy: Good: I loved the pose and how watever was incorporated in a very unique way.
Bad: nothing

Chris: Good: I loved how the dress stood out in the water, and the models pose it was very eery but i think it was a great photo.
Bad: I dont think their was anything bad about this picture.

Gucci: Good: I love the vibrant colors, the pose, everything for me worked into a great picture
Bad: I honestly do not think there was anything bad about this photograph it was good on all aspects

Dimitra: Good: I loved the face, pose, and dress it all stood out in a very stunning way.
Bad: I dont think their was anything bad.

Chels: Good: Another very original picture, and I love the pose, face and dress.
Bad: I wish the models head was slightly more visible but overall a great picture.

Zaza: Good: It was very originial and I always like that
Bad: I wish more the models face and expression were visible

Alexandra: Good: I liked the models phase and the necklace, the pose was good.
Bad: For me, it wasnt original a model in a bikini but that is just my personal taste, it was a good photo overall.

Rachel: Good: I like the dress and how it flowsand old style to the photograph
Bad: I do not like the pose and the models face did not captivate me I feel there were better pictures out there.

Steph: Good: The models pose is fun and almost flirty, I liked the model body pose and the color of the dress
Bad: I dont like the models face it made the picture almost appear yearbookish to me.

Austin: Good: The scene was very pretty and not your typical underwater picture.
Bad: The model  me was in a very generic pose, and it did not captivate me at all. It looked like a really good yearbook photo to me.

DIEGO WILL BE POSTNG HIS SOON AND THEN CALL OUT
4722 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Amia - For me this picture is alright. I like the face but the starfish on her mouth doesn't look so good. I feel had it been a full body picture it would have looked so much better. I do love the colors though.

Rachel - When I first saw this picture, I really liked it, but after seeing the other girls pictures this didn't really impress me much, the photo looks a bit blurry and you used the same model as last time, I would like to see if you can use diversity and try someone different :) The red dress looks good on her and I like the hair.

Steph - This is much better than last week. <3 The model has a good pose and is keeping her composure underwater. It still for me looks a bit safe, I know you can do even better and show us next time that you can.

Danielle - I really like this picture, you didn't go for the typical underwater picture, It's a very artistic picture and even though the water is making her face a bit blurry she is still making the picture look fierce. The colors in her hair look good, good job this week. <3

Ursula - This is also better than last week! The dress looks nice on the model and I really like her facial expression.

Velvet - The model isn't doing much but sitting there, I would have liked to have seen a much more dynamic pose, what I do love is the surroundings but you have to keep in mind that what sells the picture is the model not a pretty background.

Abiana - I love Kate Moss<3 you also didn't go with the typical model underwater. I love black and white photography I feel like it makes a picture look very classical and elegant. Nice face and good pose.

Dimitra - This picture is alright for me. I do like her pose but I'm not so convinced with the thing on around her head, the outfit is really pretty and I do like the color. :)

Yolanda - This is a stunning picture, I love Alexander McQueen and this is really good.

Unicornlover - Another good picture :) The pose is strong and nice face.

Yummy - WOW this is my favorite picture of the bunch, very dynamic pose! She is also giving a very strong face and it looks like shes floating on water, very good job this week.
4722 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Ok now onto elimination, first off I want to say all of you did really good this week! Keep up the good work. Now for the best picture who will be displayed as digital art goes to.............
4722 days 7 hours ago
db1994
YUMMY!! Congrats both judges loved your picture this week, keep it up!

2nd call out goes to.......
4722 days 7 hours ago
db1994
Danielle! Great job girl, you were a very close second

3rd girl safe......
4722 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Ursula! Big improvement from last week!

4th goes to........
4722 days 6 hours ago
db1994
AMIA! You did good, could have been better but next time step it up even more!

5th is..................
4722 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Abiana! It was very close between you and Amia!
4722 days 6 hours ago
db1994
6th girl through is..........
4722 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Unicornlover! Bit of a drop from last time but I know you have it in you to go back on top!

7th girl......
4722 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Yolanda!!!! Step it up next time!

8th safe.........
4722 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Dimitra! You had an ok photo, we expect more from you next time.

9th girl is.............
4722 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Rachel! Show us next time that you have what it takes to win this.
4722 days 6 hours ago
racheljoy29
Tysm :) I will try to step it up
4722 days 6 hours ago
db1994
Will Velvet and Steph please step forward.

Now I only have one photo in my hand and this picture represents the girl who is still in the running towards becoming Diego's next top model. I have two very good models in front of me

Velvet last week you did an amazing job but we feel as though this week you took a huge step back, as a model you want to always be number one, do you really have what it takes to win this?

Steph you were standing in front of me last time. Ryan and myself feel like you are playing it safe. If you stay again you need to step it up even more all of the other girls have and so do you.

So who stays?

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!