This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Evaluations and Elimination

Topic » Evaluations and Elimination

4723 days 2 hours ago
db1994
Hello ladies! Welcome to the judging room. Here is where me and Ryan will critique your photos and where the eliminations will be held.

Let me remind you once more of the prize! :D  A gift from the shop of your choice!

Now to the elimination, it will be held after Ryan and myself are done deciding who is the worst and who is the best. And when we finish our critique.
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Steph - I'm not a big fan of this picture. It looks like its on a runway which is specifically asked not to post and you can't really see her eyes, which to me makes the picture stand out even more, pick it up next time.

Amia - I actually really like this picture, it's very simple yet fashionable. I love the model's expression and the way she is posing. Good job this week keep it up!

Rachel - I LOVE LILY COLE! She is selling the picture with her eyes which I love. <3 The hat she has on is very cute it could have been a bit more high fashion for me this is a little safe and commercial but overall good.

Danielle - WOW STUNNING! The dress is soooo high fashion, the pose is amazing, her expression is great! Love this picture!

Yolanda - This is another great picture! I like the pose and her dress looks good on the model. Only comment is the hand on the mouth, it looks like its covering it and it would have looked better had it not been covering it. Good job

Ursula - LOL this is oddly good. I like the concept of using trash bags as a dress, only bad comment would be is she could have given a stronger pose and facial expression.

Velvet - I really like this! Love the pose and face, the hair looks like its on fair which is FIERCE! The dress looks nice on the model and it looks like shes angry and ready to go off on someone! Really describes who you are ;)

Unicornlover - Great picture! We asked you to submit a picture that represents who you are and you did just that, I love the colors and her stare is hawt! Excited to see what you bring to the plate next week.

Dimitra - Its alright, not my favorite but not the worst. The model is giving a very innocent which is one of the things I like but not a big fan of the outfit, next time work on your model's outfit and you will do better.

Yummy - I like this! I love how it looks like shes ready do go catch something :P The outfit matches the surroundings, very good this week.

Abiana - LOVES GEMMA WARD. The head piece is so high fashion, she elongated her neck which makes the picture looks so much better and her face is fierce!

Karen - No picture? Not a good way to start the competition.
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
OH! and the best photo gets to get their picture displayed as digital art in the group pictures.
4723 days 1 hour ago
GoAlexandra
yay thank you :)
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
chels: i loveeee the colors, the face, everythinggg

dm: i loved this photography, it was unique, high fashion and interesting in every way. Great job.

yummy: i love the face and emotion of this picture it is amazing.

Gucci-A very pretty picture and i enjoyed the soft face, and the models expression.

Alexandra: I liked this photo dress, and face it was a good job

Zaza: I liked the model and the pose of the model, i wish the hand was slightly lower to see the lip but a good overall picture.

Rachel: I liked this classical look to this photograph, but it did not capture an emotion for me and was slightly boring.

Dimitra: there was nothing bad about this photo but nothing good, it was forgetfull and the face was lifeless.

Chris: LOL well it was you and thats what we asked, the pose needs some work very high fashion though ;)

Steph- I disliked the pose but do like the attitude and sassyness, however the pose and overall picture was not very top model.

KARIM: did not do challenge u are awful.
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Ryan's critiques btw ^ :P
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Ok so now onto eliminations I have 12 ladies in front of me but only 11 photos in my and and the first call out and best photo goes to...
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
CHELS! Congrats great picture<3
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Second photo goes to............
4723 days 1 hour ago
yummy
GL LADIES <3
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Abaina! Good job this week!

Third call out is......
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Yummy!!! Great job and keep it up!

Fourth goes to....
4723 days 1 hour ago
yummy
Yayyy <3 thank ya judges ... <3
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Austin! You did good this week step it up next week a bit more

Fifth person.....
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Gucci not bad but not on top

Sixth lady is....
4723 days 1 hour ago
db1994
Zaza!! Congrats

Seventh person safe is....

open group

Diego's Next Top Model *GIFT PRIZE*

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!