This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Immunity Challenge

Topic » Final Immunity Challenge

4478 days 2 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
fine with me
4478 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Okay everybody! So, I didn't expect to do this, but due to the circumstances, we will be having two Final Immunity Challenges! Zak won the first one, so he is automatically through to the Final Tribal Council! Now, Dexter, George, and Jake, the three of you will compete for the second individual immunity! The winner of this challenge will get a guaranteed spot in the final three. The other two will be the only ones up for elimination at the next Tribal Council. After the next Tribal Council, we will find out which three will compete in the Final Tribal Council and face the jury to find out who will win Survivor: Costa Rica!

So, for the second Final Immunity Challenge, the three of you will compete in this game!

http://hoodamath.com/games/briker2.php

This game involves a bit of skill, but for this challenge, endurance is what is most important. You can try as many times as you want for levels. However, your goal is to get the furthest into the game! When you have had enough of the challenge, you can PM me your screenshot and how many levels you completed! The person that made it the furthest wins immunity!

Now, there are 50 levels, and after I completed it, it took me four hours to get through all fifty levels. When you are finished, just PM me a screenshot of the LEVEL SELECTION page.

Does everybody understand? If so, I wish you luck! You have until 2:15 PM EST tomorrow to PM me your screenshot with how many levels you finished!
4477 days 23 hours ago
Ireks
there are walkthroughs about that challenge, even on the same page, so i'm not sure if it's an appropriate challenge :/
4477 days 22 hours ago
Sparticus142
I know thats what I was thinking. I made it to 18
4477 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
It may seem easy with the walkthroughs, but this game is all about how much time you actually WANT to invest in the game.
4477 days 20 hours ago
Ireks
hmm, I got stuck on a level :S
4477 days 20 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
Same lol
4477 days 20 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
been doing this for like 3 hours...so hard.
4477 days 18 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
I give up lol...
4477 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have everybody's results, and it was incredibly close!

In third place, completing 18 levels, was............Jake. Unfortunately, Jake, you WILL be one of the two people up for elimination.

So, that leaves Dexter and George. One of you will win the second immunity.

The winner of the second Final Immunity Challenge is.......
4477 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
GEORGE!!! GEORGE WINS THE SECOND FINAL IMMUNITY IMMUNITY AND A GUARANTEED SPOT AT THE FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL!!!

It sucks to say this, but BOTH DEXTER AND GEORGE COMPLETED 39 OF THE 50 LEVELS!! Unfortunately for Dexter, George PMed me his screenshot first.

So, congratulations to George and Zak! You are both safe from this Tribal Council, and you will definitely be in the final three at the Final Tribal Council! Now, it is time for the final elimination to begin!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Pekpek that they want voted out of the game! The only two people eligible to be voted out at this Tribal Council are Dexter and Jake Everybody has until 9:00 PM EST Friday to PM me your vote for either Dexter or Jake! Dexter and Jake, the two of you do not have to vote, as your votes are already decided for you. Dexter is automatically voting for Jake and Jake is automatically voting for Dexter. So, that just leaves George and Zak. George and Zak, you guys are allowed to change your votes up until both have been cast! Once both votes from George and Zak are cast, no more changing!

In the event of a 2-2 tie, Dexter and Jake will compete in a tie-breaker challenge.

The one person from Pekpek with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica, but will become the ninth and final member of the jury! The other three will compete in the Final Tribal Council and will face the jury, who will determine who will win the title of Sole Survivor! Good luck to you all!
4477 days 17 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
ah....
4477 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter and Jake had the chance to win immunity too, okay! I just made a challenge where the three of them would be able to compete....not have another challenge where somebody gets shut out and has no chance. If that happened to you, where you couldn't compete in the Final Tribal Council at all, would that have sucked for you?
4477 days 16 hours ago
Sparticus142
hmm.. did i miss something?
4477 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
You said you got to level 18 in a PM.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!