This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #8

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4482 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, everybody! Well, last night was another epic Tribal Council, as you all eliminated TK, who became the fifth member of the jury! Now, we are down to just seven of you! Whoever is voted out at the next Tribal Council will become the sixth member of our jury, who will help decide which of the final three will win the million dollar prize! Tonight, one person will win individual immunity and one person will be voted out and become the sixth member of our jury! We started with 44 contestants, but now, we are down to the Final 7, and immunity is back up for grabs!

Today's immunity challenge is going to be the simplest immunity challenge we've had to date. I am going to come up with a number from 1 to 100. Then, you guys will POST ON HERE (DO NOT PM) a number between 1 and 100. After you post your number, I will tell you if you are too high, too low, or just right. The person that guesses the exact number wins immunity!

Now, I have randomly decided the order for today's challenge, and here is the order in which you will post your number guess!

1. Jake (Sparticus142)
2. Darius (Bdreezy15)
3. Steven (Milkisgood)
4. Dexter (thedarkpassanger)
5. George (Ireks)
6. Deltrese (etaco75)
7. Zak (ZakAustin)

Jake, you may now make your guess. Please select a number between 1 and 100 and post it below.
4482 days 2 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake has until 9:30 AM EST tomorrow to post his guess IN THIS PAGE.
4482 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Now, the mail isn't working so this will definitely be a test of who checks this game often.
4482 days 1 hour ago
Bdreezy15
dang so close lol
4481 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sparticus only has five minutes left to guess.
4481 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Because Jake did not PM me in the 12-hour time period, Jake is now out of the challenge, and we are down to six!

1. Darius (Bdreezy15)
2. Steven (Milkisgood)
3. Dexter (thedarkpassanger)
4. George (Ireks)
5. Deltrese (etaco75)
6. Zak (ZakAustin)

Darius, it is your turn! Please select a number between 1 and 100 and post it in THIS PAGE! Afterwards, I will say whether or not your guess is higher or lower than my actual number! You have until 9:40 PM EST tonight to make your guess!
4481 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Hopefully, you guys don't forget to check this page, because the Mail is not working, so there is no way to alert you all.
4481 days 9 hours ago
Bdreezy15
I choose 27
4481 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Darius, your number is TOO LOW.

Darius- 27 (TOO LOW)

It is now Steven's turn! Steven, please make your guess!
4481 days 7 hours ago
Milkisgood
4481 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Steven, your number is TOO LOW.

Darius- 27 (TOO LOW)
Steven- 53 (TOO LOW)

It is now Dexter's turn! Dexter, please make your guess!
4481 days 6 hours ago
thedarkpassanger
4481 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Dexter, your number is TOO HIGH.

Darius- 27 (TOO LOW)
Steven- 53 (TOO LOW)
Dexter- 92 (TOO HIGH)

It is now George's turn! George, please make your guess!
4481 days 5 hours ago
dragotistic
Question-Captain

Is there going to be another season? If so, I would like to apply.
4481 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
No, there is not.........at least not for a while. The Dungeon is my final group game for a few months.
4481 days 5 hours ago
Ireks

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!