This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pekpek Tribal Council #7

Topic » Pekpek Tribal Council #7

4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Pekpek tribe! We will now bring in the members of our jury! Ben, Cray, Axel......and Joe, voted out at the last Tribal Council! We are down to 8, and another one of you will be the next to go! Tonight, one of you will be voted out and will become the fifth member of our jury! Deltrese won the immunity challenge, so he has guaranteed himself individual immunity at this Tribal Council, and has guaranteed himself a spot in the Final 7! So tonight, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and will become the fifth member of our jury!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's one vote for Jake.

Jake- 1

Next vote.....
4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's two votes for Jake.

Jake- 2

Next vote.....
4482 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
*Sits On Jury Bench*
4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's three votes for Jake.

Jake- 3

Next vote.....
4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
TK. That's three votes for Jake and one vote for TK.

Jake- 3
TK- 1

Next vote.....
4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
TK. That's three votes for Jake and two votes for TK.

Jake- 3
TK- 2

Next vote.....
4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
TK. That's three votes for Jake and three votes for TK.

Jake- 3
TK- 3

Next vote.....
4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
TK. That's four votes for TK and three votes for Jake.

TK- 4
Jake- 3

The final vote is for........
4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
TK. TK, I need you to bring me your torch! TK, the tribe has spoken! However, you will be the fifth member of our jury!

We are down to just seven! Just four more Tribal Councils until we are down to three, and right now, it is still anybody's game. Idol holder(s), you now only have two opportunities left to use an idol. They can only be used up to the final five! Pekpek tribe, you guys can head back to camp! I will see you this afternoon for the next immunity challenge!
4482 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Wow
4482 days 19 hours ago
Gaiaphage
I swear, sheep and floaters are gonna win.
4482 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Well, with TK gone, only original Pacuare and Guacimal members are in the game. All original Sapoa and Sixaola have been eliminated. Also, Jake, you have received over 25 votes so far in this entire game, including those that you received before an idol was played on you! 25 VOTES!
4482 days 8 hours ago
Sparticus142
I know. Im going to be honest I have tried to get into some group or get something going. but for some reason ppl want me out. Not going to get me out that easily.

Gaiaphage... im intrested to know who you feel the floaters are.
4482 days 8 hours ago
TylerKeith
Ouch, backstabbed. I guess I should've knew this was coming since I didn't receive that many PMs. Tbh, I didn't feel as if I was a threat.

So much for "majority". :\ Obviously, there's a flipper or floater in this case.

*Looks at Chris* Looks like they're using our "Rivals" strategy. ;P
4482 days 8 hours ago
Milkisgood
urgh :/

tyler :(

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!