This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge #7

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

4484 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, everybody! Well, last night was definitely a big Tribal Council, as you all eliminated Joe, who became the fourth member of the jury! Now, we are down to the Final 8! Whoever is voted out at the next Tribal Council will become the fifth member of our jury, who will help decide which of the final three will win the million dollar prize! Tonight, one person will win individual immunity and one person will be voted out and become the fifth member of our jury! We started with 44 contestants, but now, we are down to the Final 8, and immunity is back up for grabs!

For today's immunity challenge, I will post ten Stars placements and a specific Stars game. Your job is to PM me which people came in that placement in that specific game. The first four to PM me the correct ten answers will move on to part two of the immunity challenge. In part two, I will post ten specific game numbers, and your job is to PM me whether or not it was a Fastings, Castings, Rookies, Survivor, or Stars. The first person to get all ten correct wins immunity! Does everybody understand?

Here are the ten placements and Stars games!

1. 5th in Stars #25
2. 12th in Stars #111
3. 9th in Stars #56
4. 13th in Stars #149
5. 11th in Stars #136
6. 3rd in Stars #71
7. 4th in Stars #129
8. 1st in Stars #6
9. 9th in Stars #76
10. 11th in Stars #163

The first four people to PM me a perfect set of ten answers will move on to part two! Good luck to you all!
4484 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake is moving on to round two!
4484 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Deltrese is moving on to round two!
4484 days 7 hours ago
etaco75
Yay
4484 days 7 hours ago
Milkisgood
sent :)
4484 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Steven is moving on to round two! One spot left!
4484 days 5 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
The four people moving on to round two are Darius, Deltrese, Jake, and Steven! One of those four will be winning immunity tomorrow!
4484 days 3 hours ago
Ireks
of course i have no chance to move on because of time zones, how is that fair :/
4483 days 21 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Ireks, it's hard for me to come up with challenges that fit your time zone. We are on opposite time zones right now. Whenever I'm busy or sleeping, you are online. Whenever I'm online, you are sleeping or busy. I'm sorry that this is the situation, but not every game I can come up with is a slow 24-hour game. It's tough coming up with new ideas, and it was tough back in Polynesia, especially when I had to do twice as many challenges.
4483 days 20 hours ago
Ireks
I understand the situation but you have to agree that it isn't quite fair for the people that live in different time zones because they can simply not win immunity. I just hope the further we go to the end, the less dependant on time zones the challenges will be.
4483 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I will try to use more challenges that aren't like this. I would try and do online challenges, where you screenshot me your score, but the problem with that is that not everybody here is able to screenshot. It gets complicated, and I'm trying to suit you guys' needs, but it gets really difficult.
4483 days 19 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Plus, this is the time where I would do the challenge where you would answer a questionnaire about your fellow castaways and whoever gets the majority wins. However, there are so tight alliances that they would obviously talk amongst each other and get the majority each time. It's complicated.
4483 days 17 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Darius, Deltrese, Jake, and Steven, here is round two! The first person to PM me a correct set of ten answers wins immunity! In this round, I will post ten Tengaged game numbers. You must answer whether it was from a Fastings, Castings, Rookies, Survivor, Duel, or Stars! Good luck to the four of you!

1. Game #21731
2. Game #48413
3. Game #38336
4. Game #9907
5. Game #19403
6. Game #28687
7. Game #29158
8. Game #48722
9. Game #15116
10. Game #35337

The first person to PM me all ten correct answers wins immunity! Good luck to the four of you!
4483 days 16 hours ago
Ireks
this is such an easy challenge, what a shame that I can't compete :/
4483 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
We have a winner! DELTRESE WINS IMMUNITY!!! Here were the ten answers to part two!

1.        Rookies
2.        Fastings
3.        Castings
4.        Survivor
5.        Rookies
6.        Duel
7.        Castings
8.        Fastings
9.        Stars
10.        Survivor

Congratulations Deltrese! You are safe from Tribal Council, and have guaranteed yourself a spot in the Final 7! Now, it is time for Tribal Council!

Each person must now vote for the one person from Pekpek that they want voted out of the game! Everybody has until 4:00 PM EST Wednesday to PM me your vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from Pekpek have been cast! Once all votes from Pekpek are cast, no more changing!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it! After this Tribal Council, there will only be two more opportunities to use a Hidden Immunity Idol, as it can be used up to the final five.

The one person from Pekpek with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica, but will become the fifth member of the jury! Good luck to you all!
4483 days 11 hours ago
Sparticus142
ugh if only I could log on at school :(

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!