This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pekpek Tribal Council #5

Topic » Pekpek Tribal Council #5

4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Welcome to Tribal Council, Pekpek tribe! We will now bring in the members of our jury! Ben......and Cray, voted out at the last Tribal Council! We are down to 10, and sparks have been flying for the past few days! Tonight, one of you will be voted out and will become the third member of our jury! Zak won the immunity challenge, so he has guaranteed himself individual immunity at this Tribal Council, and has guaranteed himself a spot in the Final 9! After this Tribal Council, we will be down to our Final 9. Tonight, one of you will be voted out of the tribe and will become the third member of our jury!

If anybody has the Hidden Immunity Idol, and you would like to play it, now would be the time to do so!
(everybody remains seated)

Once the votes are read, the decision is final! The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately! I will go tally the votes!

The first vote is for.....
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's one vote for Jake.

Jake- 1

Next vote.....
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel. That's one vote for Axel and one vote for Jake.

Axel- 1
Jake- 1

Next vote.....
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's two votes for Jake and one vote for Axel.

Jake- 2
Axel- 1

Next vote.....
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's three votes for Jake and one vote for Axel.

Jake- 3
Axel- 1

Next vote.....
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's four votes for Jake and one vote for Axel.

Jake- 4
Axel- 1

Next vote.....
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Jake. That's five votes for Jake and one vote for Axel.

Jake- 5
Axel- 1

Next vote.....
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel. That's five votes for Jake and two votes for Axel.

Jake- 5
Axel- 2

Next vote.....
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel. That's five votes for Jake and three votes for Axel.

Jake- 5
Axel- 3

Next vote.....
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel. That's five votes for Jake and four votes for Axel.

Jake- 5
Axel- 4

The final vote is for.......
4491 days 16 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Axel. We have a tie. Five votes for Axel and five votes for Jake. Now, we will have a re-vote. Axel and Jake WILL NOT VOTE! Everybody else will vote for either Axel or Jake to be voted out of the tribe! The person who receives the most votes will be voted out of the game! If there is another tie, everybody else except for Axel and Jake will draw rocks, and the unlucky person will be eliminated.

The remaining eight members of the tribe have until 10:00 PM EST tonight to PM me their vote for either Axel or Jake. Good luck everybody!
4491 days 16 hours ago
Ireks
wow :|

why draw rocks, the tiebreaker rule in polynesia was different :s
4491 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Yeah, but a lot of people in that season were angry with the previous votes tie-breaker, so I had to change it for this season.
4491 days 9 hours ago
Gaiaphage
Wow.. Can't trust some people.
4491 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all votes. I will reveal the results when I get back on my computer.
4491 days 6 hours ago
Sparticus142
omg im so nervous. ahhh

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!