This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #12

Topic » Immunity Challenge #12

4520 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Guacimal, getting your first look at the new Sapoa and Sixaola tribes! Chris and Vadi, voted out at the last Tribal Councils! We started with 44 contestants, but now, we are down to the Final 18, and immunity is back up for grabs!

Now, only one tribe will be winning today's immunity challenge! The other two tribes will go to Tribal Council and vote another member out of their tribe!

For today's immunity challenge, inspired by NBC's game show "Who's Still Standing?," we are going to have a little Survivor version.

There are 18 quotes, and each quote is said by an actual Survivor contestant. You must identify, using the number of letters in each quote, the Survivor contestant who you think would say that quote. Each tribe member will get three quotes! Here are the quotes each tribe member must identify!

QUOTES #1-3: Axel, Andy, and Cray
QUOTES #4-6: Ben, George, and Darius
QUOTES #7-9: Deltrese, Husein, and Jake
QUOTES #10-12: Dexter, Josh, and Riley
QUOTES #13-15: Joe, Steven, and Soiyer
QUOTES #16-18: Taylor, TK, and Zak

Okay! Here are the quotes!

1. The thing I remember the most was the auction in my original season. Boy was I lucky that that youngin' couldn't eat ham, or I would have done hollered like crazy.   _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (Which Survivor said this?)

2. I was originally supposed to compete in season 14, but unfortunately, I dropped out before the show actually began.   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (Which Survivor said this? SPELLING IS IMPORTANT!)

3. I may have made it there by a tie-breaker, but I was the first person in Survivor to receive zero jury votes at the Final Tribal Council.   _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _  (Which Survivor said this?)

4. I may have gotten to pick my tribe in my season, but I did not pick the most athletic of the bunch.   _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _  (Which Survivor said this?)

5. I may have a few regrets in my life, but my biggest regret was when I mutinied my tribe and got 8th place.   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (Which Survivor said this?)

6. Who cares if I was the first person voted out in my season? I was the first ever guy to do it!   _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _  (Which Survivor said this?)

7. Kelly Bruno? Please! I was an amputee and made it much farther than she did.  _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _  (Which Survivor said this?)

8. Everybody in my tribe thought I was crazy when I named our merged tribe after a plant found around our camp.   _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (Which Survivor said this?)

9. I lost at the Final Tribal Council in a season with an even number of jury votes. Must be my unlucky streak.   _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _  (Which Survivor said this?)

10. I got fed up with my tribe after our leader was the only one who could eat his rice "crispy." After that, I lost my undies.   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (Which Survivor said this?)

11. Coach trying to hug me at Tribal? Bitch, please. I was the first one to turn that Dragon Slayer down.   _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _  (Which Survivor said this?)

12. Even though I won the most challenges of anybody in my season, I still ended up the seventh member of the jury...all because I told some skinny bitch she didn't have to take me to the end.   _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (Which Survivor said this?)

13. Do you think that chicks dig eyebrow scars? Damn machete.   _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ (Which Survivor said this?)

14. I got to pick my tribe on Day 2 and I got voted out on Day 3.   _ _ _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ (Which Survivor said this?)

15. My hand still smells like old woman pee.....nine years later.   _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ _ _ (Which Survivor said this?)

16. I didn't want that man's damn cookie, but I did want at least one jury vote.   _ _ _ _ _ | _ _ _ _ _ (Which Survivor said this?)

17. My tribe was "duhmed" from the start. We had the oldest contestant of the season on our tribe and we lost more pre-merge challenges than the other tribe.
4520 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Oh wow. I just noticed that #18 was completely cut off. Taylor, TK, and Zak, you only have to do questions #16 and #17 now, because I forgot what I typed for #18.
4520 days 10 hours ago
Sparticus142
lets go sixaola!!!!
4520 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
I just sent mine in. Sorry guacimal, if I get them wrong, I didn't know them and took educated guesses
4520 days 3 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Also, here are the current scores right now! Because Guacimal has submitted all of their answers and still has less points than Sapoa, Guacimal WILL be going to Tribal Council tomorrow! So, either Sapoa or Sixaola will be winning the immunity challenge tomorrow morning!

Sapoa: 13/17 (need answers from Taylor)
Guacimal: 11/17
Sixaola: 11/17 (need answers from Soiyer and Zak)
4520 days 3 hours ago
TylerKeith
Ugh. I'm sorry guys. ):
4519 days 18 hours ago
TylerKeith
4519 days 16 hours ago
Joeker
Taylor hasn't been on for 2 days. :(
4519 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
This challenge is now over! Here are the final scores!

Sapoa: 13/17
Guacimal: 11/17
Sixaola: 11/17

That means that, with 13 points, SAPOA WINS IMMUNITY!

Congratulations Sapoa! You are safe from Tribal Council, and all of you are moving on to the Final 16! Unfortunately, Guacimal and Sixaola, both of you are going to Tribal Council, and each of you must vote one member out of your tribe!

Each person must now vote for the one person from their tribe that they want voted out of the game! Both tribes have until 12:20 AM EST Sunday to PM me your vote! That is only 12 hours, but I really don't want you to spend you Christmas Day casting your vote. If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all votes from your tribe are cast, no more changing!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it!

The one person from each tribe with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica! Good luck to you all!
4519 days 15 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Now, here are the answers to the first 17. The final answer would have been Shannon Elkins, but it got cut off.

1.        TOM BUCHANAN
2.        MELLISA (or MELISSA) MCNULTY
3.        BECKY LEE
4.        JAN GENTRY
5.        CANDICE WOODCOCK
6.        PETER HARKEY
7.        CHAD CRITTENDEN
8.        SEAN KENNIFF
9.        AMANDA KIMMEL
10.        PHILLIP SHEPPARD
11.        STACEY POWELL
12.        RAFE JUDKINS
13.        ALEX BELL
14.        JOLANDA JONES
15.        JOHN CARROLL
16.        SUGAR KIPER
17.        SPENCER DUHM
4519 days 15 hours ago
riley070391
Oh
4519 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Plus and comment on my blog! I'm going to be doing my first vlog soon!

http://www.tengaged.com/blog/CaptainTangerine/2305933/im-gonna-do-first-vlog
4519 days 12 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am just waiting on TK and Soiyer for votes.
4519 days 11 hours ago
TylerKeith
I knew 16 was from Gabon, I just don't remember anything about it.
4519 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I have received all of the votes from Guacimal. It is time for Guacimal's Tribal Council.

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!