This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » Immunity Challenge #6

4536 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! So, we had a very exciting tribal switch, so we have four completely new tribes right now! We are now down to the Final 32, and immunity is back up for grabs!

Now, before we start, let's post who will sit out of the challenge this week!

Sapoa: Chris (soccerbchris) & Dick (rapboy)
Guacimal: Caroline (Skaii)
Pacuare: Soiyer (soiyer)

For today's immunity challenge, each person must PM me the name of ANOTHER tribe that you would like to send to Tribal Council! So, you will PM me the name of one of the other tribes (not your own) that you would like to eliminate from this challenge! Each tribe has 10 lives, and when somebody PMs me, that tribe loses a life. The first two tribes to lose all ten of their lives are eliminated and will go to Tribal Council! The two other tribes will win immunity, but NO HIDDEN IMMUNITY IDOL CLUES WILL BE OFFERED, because clues were offered in the tribal switch!

Also, after you PM me the name of one tribe, you MUST WAIT TWO HOURS UNTIL YOU CAN PM ME AGAIN! If you PM me before your two hours or if anybody who is supposed to sit out PMs me, your tribe will be disqualified!

Does everybody understand? If so, you may start PMing me tribe names! The first two tribes to lose all 10 of their lives will go to Tribal Council! Good luck, tribes!
4536 days 11 hours ago
etaco75
Lmao I so would be put on a tribe with like 3 people who hate me
4536 days 11 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sapoa has lost four lives right now, so they are down to 6. Pacuare has also lost a life.

Sapoa- 6
Guacimal- 10
Pacuare- 9
Sixaola- 10
4536 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sixaola has lost their first life.

Sapoa- 6
Guacimal- 10
Pacuare- 9
Sixaola- 9
4536 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sixaola has lost their second life.

Sapoa- 6
Guacimal- 10
Pacuare- 9
Sixaola- 8
4536 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sixaola has lost their third life.

Sapoa- 6
Guacimal- 10
Pacuare- 9
Sixaola- 7
4536 days 10 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sixaola has lost their fourth life. Sapoa and Sixaola look like they are in trouble right now.

Sapoa- 6
Guacimal- 10
Pacuare- 9
Sixaola- 6
4536 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Here are the updated scores!

Sapoa- 1
Guacimal- 9
Pacuare- 8
Sixaola- 4
4536 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sapoa down to their last life! Sapoa needs to get on and save themselves!
4536 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sapoa is now out of the challenge, which means that they will be going to Tribal Council this week!

Sapoa- 0 (GOING TO TRIBAL COUNCIL)
Guacimal- 9
Pacuare- 8
Sixaola- 3
4536 days 8 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Guacimal- 9
Pacuare- 7
Sixaola- 3
4536 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Sixaola needs to pick it up, or else Guacimal and Pacuare will win immunity!

Guacimal- 9
Pacuare- 7
Sixaola- 2
4536 days 7 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
This immunity challenge is now over! Now, because it has been addressed that, because Kelsie got banned for death threats, which definitely last more than a week, she will be disqualified from the competition! Therefore, Sixaola, you didn't have to go to Tribal Council, and Guacimal and Pacuare, you automatically win immunity!

Therefore, all I need right now is votes from Sapoa! Each person must now vote for the one person from Sapoa that they want voted out of the game! Sapoa has until 11:00 PM EST Thursday to PM me their votes! If you do not vote, you will receive a self-vote! You guys are allowed to change your votes up until all votes from your tribe have been cast! Once all nine votes are received, you are not allowed to change your vote!

Also, even if you DON'T have an immunity idol clue, you are allowed to guess, and you can guess multiple times! There are still idols out there! Whether there is still an idol on your beach, that's what you have to find out!

Also, if you have a hidden immunity idol and you would like to use it, please PM me before the results of the Tribal Council that you would like to use it! The one person from Sapoa with the most votes will be voted out of Survivor: Costa Rica! Good luck to you all!
4536 days 7 hours ago
Cray
Well we didnt have to attend tribal but still lost a player
4536 days 7 hours ago
01Gohan
As I just realized this message

The one person from Sixaola that is STAYING on Sixaola is.......
Evan! That means that the remaining six--Alex, Andy, Axel, Britty, Josh, and Soiyer--are switching tribes! However, one of the six also did receive the Hidden Immunity Idol clue! Here are the tribes the six of you will be going to!

Im on a tribe with people I know nothing about *sigh*
4535 days 14 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
I am now just waiting on Cass' vote!

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!