This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3

4546 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Come on in, tribes! Sapoa and Pacuare, getting your first look at the new Guacimal and Sixaola tribes! Fabio and James, voted out at the last "very-heated" Tribal Councils! We are now down to the Final 38, and immunity is back up for grabs! Before I announce the rules of this immunity challenge, because Sapoa and Pacuare have one extra person, we have pre-selected who is going to sit out of this immunity challenge, so Falco and Haylee will not be competing!

For today's immunity challenge, each tribe will be locked in a prisoner cell. There are nine keys located outside of the cell. So, what this means is that your tribe must PM me IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER (ACCORDING TO YOUR SURVIVOR NAME, NOT YOUR USERNAME) that they have retrieved their key! Then, once ALL NINE members of your tribe have retrieved their keys and exited the cell, one member of your tribe must then solve a riddle! The first two tribes to free themselves and solve the riddle win immunity! Also, the one person that solves the riddle will be the only one from that tribe that receives a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol!

Does everybody understand? If so, Survivors ready! GO!

So, just PM me that you have retrieved the keys in alphabetical order! Andrea, Chris, Brian, and Alex should be the first to PM me! Good luck, tribes!
4546 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Guacimal has retrieved their first key!

Sapoa- 0
Guacimal- 1
Pacuare- 0
Sixaola- 0
4546 days 1 hour ago
Yerg
I'm here
4546 days 1 hour ago
hippydude126
i have pm'ed
4546 days 1 hour ago
CaptainTangerine
Alex has retrieved the first key for Sixaola!

Sapoa- 0
Guacimal- 1
Pacuare- 0
Sixaola- 1
4546 days ago
riley070391
oh
4546 days ago
rapboy
andrea!
4546 days ago
CaptainTangerine
This challenge will end at 11:00 PM EST Monday evening. If no tribe has retrieved all nine keys and solved the riddle by then, whichever two tribes have the most keys will win the challenge.
4546 days ago
Yerg
brian!
4546 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Andrea has retrieved the first key for Sapoa! Pacuare, you better get on the board!

Sapoa- 1
Guacimal- 1
Pacuare- 0
Sixaola- 1
4546 days ago
rapboy
okay ATTILA!!!
4546 days ago
CaptainTangerine
Amanda has retrieved the second key for Sixaola!

Sapoa- 1
Guacimal- 1
Pacuare- 0
Sixaola- 2
4546 days ago
riley070391
ohhhhhhh
4545 days 23 hours ago
bclrockschamp
here
4545 days 23 hours ago
bclrockschamp
i mailed the host also
4545 days 23 hours ago
CaptainTangerine
Brian has retrieved the first key for Pacuare! Everybody is on the board!

Sapoa- 1
Guacimal- 1
Pacuare- 1
Sixaola- 2

open group

Survivor: Costa Rica

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!